Honored Contributor

I also got the $20 off coupon. My mailing said they “missed me”. I haven’t bought anything from them for probably a year. I like some of their things, but lately I have been finding things I like elsewhere for less money. 

Respected Contributor
I was in Talbot's on Saturday w/ the 30% promotion. Everything is so expensive. 30 % does nothing. 🙁
I'll go back in tomorrow to see w/ the new 40% . It's good till 10/31.
Honored Contributor

extra 50% off markdowns through midnight tonight. code is available on the website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I used my $20 yesterday when there was 25% off online for T by Talbots.  That plus the $20 certificate made this jacket $47.12 plus tax. 

It's a darker gray (a bit) than in the photo, and rather nicely tailored and somewhat dressy for a fleece jacket.  Reviews said although unlined, it didn't shed onto whatever top you are wearing (and a reviewer wore black underneath it).  Since this photo copied so small, on the website - and again it's T by Talbots - it's called Terry fleece jacket and also says "New".   184034750_alt1.jfif

Honored Contributor

I got the silk, plaid, and holly scarf. It should be here tomorrow, and I got a pima cotton, long ,sleeve, crew neck, tee ,in carraige green

I want to get the black watch plaid blazer and pants as soon as it is offered, and is on sale

Respected Contributor

Ack! I forgot about my coupon when I ordered some active things (leggings, a top, and a fleece jacket) on the flash sale last night. Think I'll call or chat and see if they'll credit me for the coupon.