Honored Contributor

So I went back to Talbot's today and I'm so glad I did.  For one thing, there was something that cost $150 I contemplated getting yesterday but didn't - I spent my one-time 50% off on something else.  Boy, were they nice to me today!  I had "buyer's remorse" and they ended up giving me 50% off the item - gee that was nice of them and also a good business decision on their part.

While I was there, I bought - from the clearance clothes / jewelry all of which are 40% off - a very unusual multicolored beaded choker necklace, a scarf (summery one - won't be wearing it for a while) and a black thin puffer vest (not realy poofy puffer) with black polka dots!  Love, love, love that and it was a such great price too!  It's very cute.

Honored Contributor

My mom got this today for 40% off.

Quilted Plaid Coat

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the post card I got in the mail - last day for this particular Talbots sale.  Of course they may do something for Cybermonday, but ordering from the  net from home would involve shipping and handling charges.  So...I may be off to one more Talbots today to check out its selection, esp. of the 40% off clearance. Clearance selections especially vary from store to store.