Honored Contributor

I’ve bought several tops in the last few weeks. I paid full price for three, crossing my fingers that they’d go on sale and they did. I just called and got a price adjustment on each. 

They also adjusted two other tops that I bought at 25% off. They gave me the additional 5% back. Can’t beat their customer service. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

That IS wonderful customer service @gidgetgh !  Do you happen to know how far back they offer price adjustments?  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

That IS wonderful customer service @gidgetgh !  Do you happen to know how far back they offer price adjustments?  

@BExplorer - 14 days I believe. At least that’s what it used to be. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @gidgetgh ; that's great to know!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: Talbots - 30% off tops

[ Edited ]

BEBFCCAE-318E-43AC-996B-84464062A4CE.jpegWent to my store today to try on the white linen tunic shirt with the buttons on the back.  They did not have my size but ordered it online for me.  So many things there I wanted to buy but I am on a budget.  I am hoping for another sale like they had last July, 50% off!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties   Rather than have T's order online for me if my size isn't in a store, I go online myself and get a 2% Rebate from Ebates.  That's the usual rebate at Ebates for Talbot's, although sometimes it's as high aas 12% and once I even got a 15% using Ebates.   

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

I have never used one of the rebate sites.  Guess I need to learn about them  as that is a nice extra discount.  I was wanting the free shipping!🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties   Yeah, I remember before becoming Premier when I had to pay for shipping -- didn't like that at all.  If you spend $1,000 or more per year at T's you get to be Premier and get free shipping, among other perks.  So you are right about ordering at the store.

It really pays to shop online using Ebates.  I loved that time I got 15% back from T's.  They usually only vary from their standard 2% back during holiday times or other special days when they want to lure customers  away from shopping locally for sales.  

I like the blouse and hope it works out for you.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   I have on hold for me, in the orchid/white choice (the orchid looks pink in person) stripe button tab tee (couldn't get photo to post here so you'd have to go to the site).  It's a  T by Talbots, my favorite line of thers.   I like it a lot (and I'm not usually a tab sleeve lover) and the material feels great on (I tried it at the store yesterday).  The 30% off is better by a buck or two than the $20 certificate that expired yesterday, which is why I put the top on hold - they told me about the 30% off sale.  But I still think it's too pricey at $48.00.  I'll wait til it goes on clearance....and if it's gone, it's gone since I don't really need it.   I did like it when I tried it on though!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

BF063BB1-431F-4ECC-AAF1-8BD435EAE64F.jpeg