Honored Contributor

Talbots 30% off one item

[ Edited ]

For three days. Anyone taking advantage of that? 30% off a regular priced item. 

I was in the store yesterday and bought a t shirt/tunic (good grief, yet another top) and paid full price so I wouldn’t have to go back today. 

I called customer service this morning and they adjusted the price for me. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Re: Talbots 30% off one item

Guilty as charged. Picked up the lantern sleeve linen tunic in magenta. Also a crossbody bag, but that wasn’t part of the promo. I have 2 rewards and a birthday discount. Waiting to see the sales after Easter.

Honored Contributor

I just got my popover last night. It really fits nicely ,and  the material is very nice too. I am very pleased with it

I have had my eye on the Tee with the sailboats, but It is already marked down, so my  coupon won't work

Respected Contributor

I'm sure I'll find something. [sigh] Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@gidgetghwrote:

For three days. Anyone taking advantage of that? 30% off a regular priced item. 

I was in the store yesterday and bought a t shirt/tunic (good grief, yet another top) and paid full price so I wouldn’t have to go back today. 

I called customer service this morning and they adjusted the price for me. 

@gidgetgh  I bought several pieces of jewelry yesterday because accessories have been 30% off (with some other categories) plus I got to use a $20 additional certificate on each of the items.  Same store let me use multiples of the $20 off as long as we rang up each item separately (different transactions).   I got one beautiful bracelet for  a little over $4 (with tax) that had been $34.99 plus 30% off plus another $20 off.  I also bought two necklaces I've had my eye on for weeks.  I also bought one top that was on clearance $49.95 plus the $20 additional off.  Pink stripes (you and  I like stripes!) - I'll try to find it online and post it.  I did good!   I loved when some categories went 30% (before today) at the same time the $20 off was still good (ended yesterday).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh  Here it is.  It is all cotton & super soft! Love how it feels.  I'm going to switch out the buttons for something lighter for spring.  Those dark antique goldtone buttons are too dark for the top I think, but I love the top!  It's called on the website Stripe Button Shoulder Crew Neck Top and there are other color choices.

181013017_3377.jpg