Honored Contributor

Talbot's New 30% Off Sale Til 3/26

I just got home from one of our many local Talbot's stores.   There is 30%  off jewelry, accessories, dresses, skirts and shoes now through 3/26.  (Easter sale)  I just posted in the Lori Goldstein forum that a lot of the jewelry is Logofied and reminds me of Logo Links but is much less costly, esp. with the 30% off.  If you have a store near you, you should check out the sale.  You can shop online of course, but I thought the jewelry especially looked much better in person than online.  I didn't have much time this evening so I'm definitely going back this weekend - and probably to more than one Talbot's!

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbot's New 30% Off Sale Til 3/26

I took advantage of the 30% off this morning and ordered three more of those tote style purses for Christmas gifts for my daughter in law, sister and a friend.  Apparently they're my go to gift this year-LOL. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I took advantage of the 30% off this morning and ordered three more of those tote style purses for Christmas gifts for my daughter in law, sister and a friend.  Apparently they're my go to gift this year-LOL. 

@gidgetgh  LOL - I knew you'd be posting on this thread! Smiley Happy  I'm glad you were the "first responder." LOL    It's a good sale.  I need to go back and look at the purses and totes because I didn't have much time.  There is a beige purse I've been having my eye on since it first came in a few weeks ago but I ran out of time.   I may just have to own that one.   You were quicker to the sale than even I was!

Honored Contributor

6:00 this morning online!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

6:00 this morning online!

@gidgetgh 6:00 this morning - fast asleep!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone besides me and @gidgetgh   taken advantage of this sale?  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Has anyone besides me and @gidgetgh   taken advantage of this sale?  

Yes, I will be placing an order online -- just have to finalize what I want! Will definitely be trying the Edie fit and flare dress in indigo stripe (I am a navy/indigo fiend!) and the new suede espadrille wedges in indigo, and I will no doubt add a couple of other things. I'm waiting for another sale that includes jackets, though, as I have my eye on the new safari jacket in indigo (of course).

(In case anyone hasn't noticed, items from next month's collection are already available on the website and are included in the sale.)

Honored Contributor

I bought this on Friday. I need another cardigan like I need a hole in the head but I loved all the different colored French knots on this one. It wasn't on sale but I hope it will go on sale.....soon and I'll ask for a price adjustment. 

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Time is running out on this sale.....

Honored Contributor

It's a good sale and great Spring colors.  I want everything.

Stripe Maxi Dress:

61034154_9923.jpg