Esteemed Contributor

Talbot's Ladies-Last call on Red Hanger sale

Extra 15% off sale prices.  ENds Monday.  THis is as low as it gets.  IN store sale merchandise will be pulled , packed up and sent to clearance centers so get any "maybe" items now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Talbot's Ladies-Last call on Red Hanger sale

Thanks @KathyPet for the heads up on Talbots's final sale weekend..👠👜👗
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is another store that plays games with prices.  If the clearance merchandise is an extra 15% off and prices are as marked, why is an item the same price I paid about a month ago?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

This is another store that plays games with prices.  If the clearance merchandise is an extra 15% off and prices are as marked, why is an item the same price I paid about a month ago?

@lulu2- when I look online at the clearance prices, I don't see any huge sales either on most things. I went to the clearance tab and some of the items are only 5% off. 

Now in one of the stores a few weeks ago, I got a t for $12.77.  Now that was a good price but their online clearance items don't seem to ever reflect the huge discounts they advertise. I agree with you. They keep raising the percentage off, but the online prices seem to stay the same. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet- thanks for posting this. This morning I ordered the Space-dyed confetti t shirt (crew neck) in blue. 

I bought the pink color color last week in the store on a whim and am wearing it today for the first time. It's so comfortable and the price was great. So I ordered the blue this morning. 

If anyone is in the market for a long sleeved this space-dyed confetti shirt is very nice. Good weight. Not heavy, not paper thin. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered the double gusset crossbody for $33.00 and some change.It was feautured is Good Housekeeping. I have been wanting a leather smaller crossbody. There are some good buys.

Floral Pillow