Honored Contributor

Talbot's Flash Sale Til Midnight - 30% Off New

@gidgetgh  You are in luck if your jeans are on the website.   30% off January arrivals!  (Although I still think the price will go down later of course, and you'll be able to get more off...)

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbot's Flash Sale Til Midnight - 30% Off New

@Pearlee- thanks. They don't have the cropped jeans on their site yet, but I did just order the popover blouse I'd been looking at for a few weeks. 

Thanks for posting. We'd been out and just got home and I hadn't checked my email yet so I didn't know about the sale. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  You are welcome; glad you got something.

I figured you get their emails too but may not yet have seen it. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I hope you don't mind me chiming in, but I've been waiting for a flash sale like this!  I got......both colors of the heart-flap stripe bag, the jar full of love sweater & the stripes & heart sweater.  I had a couple of gift cards burning a whole in my pocket and love anything with hearts so figured why not?  (Love Talbots, but NEVER pay full price for anything ~ a sale is always on the horizon).  Enjoy your purchases!  :-) 

Honored Contributor

I like that heart flap bag.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Julie928  The more the merrier - do chime in!  Great purchases!  I saw the heart flap bag in person and the jarful of hearts sweater too at the store yesterday - both adorable! And wearable all year long of course.  There was a bouquet of hearts pair of sock on sale too - did you see them?  You are right never to pay full price - there's a sale on every few days as you point out.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a bunch of active pieces for summer (tees, a sweatshirt, and a skort). I could have found more, but I thought I'd start there to refresh things for summer. (I don't actually wear them for exercise -- I run and wear other athletic gear for that -- but I like the fabric blends and comfort and pair the tops with jeans and other non-active bottoms for casual, everyday wear.)

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee ~ Love the socks!  Love everything, but even with my gift cards I still owed 100 bucks so figured it's best to stop the insanity, lol!  This is a dangerous time of year for me.  I love Valentine's Day and anything with and all about hearts so control is not my strong suit.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Always the more the merrier on the Talbots threads!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?