Honored Contributor

All sale blouses and shirts are $24.99 (good deal!)

There are new markdowns at the 40% off clearance.

It looks like the extra 5% discount for using the Talbots card has ended.

Honored Contributor

I got an email today that said all shirts and shorts are 50% off.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Now I'm getting the extra 5% off for using the T card again!

Respected Contributor
I did major damage in Talbots's store today. TShirts and shorts all 50% off and then other assorted sales going on. I picked up asstd pima cotton v neck t's, rayon spandex T Talbott T's, several pairs of Bermuda shorts all @ 50 % off, and then a Ponte knit black skirt on clearance for 40% off. Store was crowded. I need to stay out of there for awhile..😂
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@I did major damage in Talbots's store today. TShirts and shorts all 50% off and then other assorted sales going on. I picked up asstd pima cotton v neck t's, rayon spandex T Talbott T's, several pairs of Bermuda shorts all @ 50 % off, and then a Ponte knit black skirt on clearance for 40% off. Store was crowded. I need to stay out of there for awhile..😂

@KKlim- that's quite a haul!

I stopped in on Friday and paid my bill.  I tried on a T for Talbots top.  The Medium fit me fine but I was concerned that if it shrank at all it would be too tight in the arms.  The XL was huge.  So I ordered the Large yesterday online since they didn't have it in the store.  I hope it works.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@KKlim  Talbots' pima shirts are "da bomb."  And cheaper to buy than Isaac M's here and no S&H charge in-store or for us premier members.