Honored Contributor

Online only today - 30% off entire order.

@gidgetgh     So....today is the day I'll be getting my curvy white jeans.   I'm tired of waiting for a 40% off coupon and I don't want my size to sell out!  (Now watch, as soon as I order them we'll get the 40% off coupon this week....)

Happy Easter, from me and Talbots.

Honored Contributor

Have fun online shopping, thanks for posting,

Image result for happy easter animated pics

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbot's Easter Sale

[ Edited ]

@meallen616  Thank you.  I see I accidentally clicked on the Beauty Forum when I meant to be posting this thread in Fashion (haven't had enough coffee yet!) and have asked the Mods to please move it but I don't know whether any are working here on Easter Sunday.  Sorry, Beaufy forum readers.  My bad!   But Happy Easter everyone.

Honored Contributor

Oh YAY!  We are in Fashion Forum now, thanks very much to @Barbara-QVC .  I appreciate your help and I'm going to make more coffee now so I won't have to bother you about another thread!  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh YAY!  We are in Fashion Forum now, thanks very much to @Barbara-QVC .  I appreciate your help and I'm going to make more coffee now so I won't have to bother you about another thread!  Smiley Happy

No worries @Pearlee!  I am happy to help!

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I get their catalogs but have't seen anything super exciting yet.  They are just moving out the first phase of their Spring collection making room for Phase 1 of summer.  I never shop in early Spring as there is so much more to come for the summer.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee- I'm glad you're ordering your jeans!

I ordered two of their 3/4 sleeve t shirts in cherry and tangelo.  I need them like I need a hole in the head, but I liked the colors and the price was good. 

For the first time today, I'm wearing the eyelet t shirt in the bright pink color. Really comfortable. I'm glad I bought it. Also wearing a cute pair of Toms shoes. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Very spring-y looking!

I like that eyelet shirt.  I've tried it on in the store but it didn't look good on me.  I wouldn't buy it because of that but I still like it.

Do you think if a 40% off one regularly priced item post card comes in the mail in the next two weeks, they'd give me a price adjustment?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  Very spring-y looking!

I like that eyelet shirt.  I've tried it on in the store but it didn't look good on me.  I wouldn't buy it because of that but I still like it.

Do you think if a 40% off one regularly priced item post card comes in the mail in the next two weeks, they'd give me a price adjustment?

@Pearlee I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. I think that once you've bought something on sale, that's it. Of course, you could always return it and buy it again if it's still in stock. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Chico' s is having a flash sale today on limited items.