Esteemed Contributor

Re: Talbot's Black Friday Sale!

@Pearlee

Are these the rhinestone embellished denim ankle Jeans?  You know that they are available in the stores?  You can get a sales associate to do a store search for you and get a list of stores that have your size. They can print out the list including phone numbers for those stores.  Normally the sales associate would start calling those stores and if the item is found that store can ship it to you.   To be honest I would not suggest asking that this be done on Black Friday as it can often times take quite a bit of time to locate a item and Black Friday is not a day to do something like that.  However perhaps if you waited until Sat or Sunday and went into your local,store they could do that search for you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Keep checking back on line.  I have often had good luck getting something that was supposedly not available the first time I tried to order suddenly pop back into,stock.

Just checked on line and now only size 10 is showing as available.  I absolutely love, Love, love those shoes but I managed to,talk,myself out of them as I have no where to wear them

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am just a lowly Loyalist member, but I lucked out this week. To make a long story somewhat bearable, I was able to access the BF sale on Tuesday plus use my very first $25 reward.

I bought the peacock cashmere sweater (one of the remaining in PP) in black/oakmoss, the dotted T in indigo/safftron, and a cozy pullover in a pretty blue heather shade.

I honestly don't know what I would do w/o Talbots. They are the only that for my size that I can rely on for high-quality tops and sweaters. I think I have enough now -- famous last words.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I was able to go out this morning and do a really abbreviated Black Friday shopping trip with my sister. 

First stop was Talbots at 7:30. We both bought the party hats sweater for our 50% off item. 

I also bought a few a few pairs of jeggings, which have become my favorite Talbots thing. Got those at 40%. 

Here’s the sweater. It’s really cute in person. 

12EFEDED-7E83-4ABB-8EB1-9353B2441BD6.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I also tried on the “bling” rhinestone jeans. They were ok. Didn’t like them enough to buy them. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@Pearlee

Are these the rhinestone embellished denim ankle Jeans?  You know that they are available in the stores?  You can get a sales associate to do a store search for you and get a list of stores that have your size. They can print out the list including phone numbers for those stores.  Normally the sales associate would start calling those stores and if the item is found that store can ship it to you.   To be honest I would not suggest asking that this be done on Black Friday as it can often times take quite a bit of time to locate a item and Black Friday is not a day to do something like that.  However perhaps if you waited until Sat or Sunday and went into your local,store they could do that search for you.

@KathyPet  Yes, those are the jeans and yes, I knew everything in your email about asking about stores where they are available (since I live very close to four different Talbots, I've done that often; one July 4th I ran around to three of them in one day to get my right size).  I actually did see them in person at one store, which is where I first saw them (I think I posted about that somewhere here a few days ago when I saw them).   Like @gidgetgh  I didn't like them enough to get them and, although I did have them in my online bag for a while to think about, and also like @gidgetgh I didn't know whether the bling would survive many washings.

@gidgetgh  I saw that sweater in person in the store - very cute but a little too cute for my style right now (although I would have worn it a few years ago).