Respected Contributor

I got the one in the catalog, as well as 2 or 3 emails. 

Honored Contributor

Mine came in the mail. I cannot wear their pants but I love their t shirts and their dresses. I am going to order some of the scalloped T shirts....very pretty and slightly dressy for skirts.

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh : That is really pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA : I bought 2 of their higher waist jegging /jeans in petite. Otherwise their rise is too short for me. I could get the regular length but since they are pricey spending to have them hemmed is something I’m not interested in.

I guess I could be described as hour glass. I have full thighs. My sister carries her weight in the middle with very skinny legs. We both bought their jeggings a couple years ago and the same pant...she got a size 4, I size 6, for us both perfectly. Mine are too big now so had to go down to size 4.

Anyway our body shapes are very different but we both found a good fit.

Honored Contributor

@cherry @I just named you as missing and here you are...glad to see you posting

Respected Contributor

I got both but don't find it a great deal when there is not a sale going on unless you use it on a lower priced item like a t shirt.  A more expensive item, minus $20. is less than when they have 30% off.  

I bought one thing with the coupon and will wait for a 30-40% off sale for other things I want which are more expensive. 20% off an $79.95 item is not a good enough sale for me.  I like their clothes but the prices have really gone up.  I love when they have 40% off one item!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your responses.  I don't know why I didn't get the $20 certificate via email too this time; I always have in the past.  Bummer!  Maybe Talbots did a sweep and saw that I was using it more than once at stores!  

@gidgetgh   That is a very pretty sweater you got, and at a great price too.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   I think this is the worst website they have ever had. I have complained  about it on the phone

They don't give the kind of information ,that I want to know. Instead of saying how long a top is, the say hip length. What does that mean? Everyone isn't the same height

I don't like the way the rewards show up when you use them. I called today to check, and make sure I was actually credited

They might be in the throws of some sort of shake up ,regarding help

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbot's $20 Off

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   

My first  e-mail said they miss me and were offering me $20...a gift to come back

And...I just got another one today around 2 pm for another $20 ...a gift.

both coupon codes are different.

I haven't purchased anything from Talbots since last summer.

Honored Contributor

@cherry I agree about the new website. It’s horrible. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?