Honored Contributor

I got my by-mail certificate today for $20 off a Talbot's purchase, good 3/18-3/26.  Here is my question: has anyone gotten this emailed to them also?  I usually do, get the snail mail and an email and I like the latter because I can print off multiple copies to use at our various Talbots stores here.  

But I haven't been getting my Talbot's emails lately.  I noticed the other day that a couple of them have gone to Spam (which I check regularly) but that's only a couple; it's been the norm for me to have been bombarded with T emails.  I even went into my account and re-submitted wanting to be on their email list.  Yet, I still haven't gotten an email with the $20 off.

@gidgetgh    @cherry   @jonbon   and others - have you gotten the $20 off (or maybe $15 for non-Premier members) emailed to you?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have a charge card with them so I sure hope I get this offer.  So far I have not gotten it in my email or snail mail.  I did get a catalog the other day and there are several items I really would like to get!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Yes, @Pearlee , I received it in the mail and also through e-mail.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Yes, @Pearlee , I received it in the mail and also through e-mail.

Me too!

Respected Contributor

Maybe I do not qualify.  Do you have to have spent a certain amount?  I really love Talbots but do not shop there as often as I would like.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

yes, I got both.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

I got a Talbot's catalog in the mail today.  Nether my sister nor I were ever able to wear their clothes .. we both have rather straight shapes and the clothes just did not fit our bodies.

Some of the items in the catalog were nice and I went online to check the size chart .... it's the same as we remember it.  

It reminds me of the Nina Leonard brand .. designed for curvy woemn ... and that's not us!

Honored Contributor

got the $20 in snail mail today.

have not received an email lately.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
I received my $20 coupon in mail last week along w/ an reminder email yesterday.
Honored Contributor

Re: Talbot's $20 Off

[ Edited ]

Yes I got it @Pearlee  and put it with a reward, to buy a non iron ,white ,and navy ,polka dot shirt.

I just wanted to add ,I didn't get one in my email, either