Esteemed Contributor
@gidgetgh. In addition to my comment above I don’t spend as much time in these forums as the rest here so I never really paid attention to a separate forum on Talbots.
Frequent Contributor
Spoiler

I have bought several new pieces from Talbots for spring this year and I’ve never shopped there much. They have some cute things though. Quality items that don’t look too young, but still stylish. I find that there clothes do run big.  

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@gidgetgh. I honestly haven’t been to a mall in a long time and the Talbot store in the mall Century City closed. I only presumed they may have gone the way of many other stores. In looking at the pictures posted the clothes are very stylish. No offense was meant

@Teddixat - no offense taken of course.  I just thought it was a little weird since there were pictures of items just bought or ordered in this thread.  But serious, no biggie. Hope your day is a good one!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

On boy!  I got the email for 25% plus 20% and free shipping!  Whoo Hoo!  Hope I can get a little time today to check the site.  I know my Lemon items are excluded but I can look at those this week with the 30%.

Happy shopping ladies!💕💕

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I’m holding off ordering anything until 3:00.

I got an email from ebates that they’re having some sort of flash sale then and I want to see if they raise the Talbots percentage.  

Respected Contributor

Finally got to Talbots yesterday to try on the Lemon items I liked so much.  I tried on and purchased both the Lemon embroidered tee and the Lemon embroidered shirt.  The tee fit my body shape nicely and was not boxy for me.  I got a size medium. I did get the shirt in a large as I just do not like button gapping and I am busty, so it gives me a bit more room and looks better.  

I really liked the cardigan, but decided to wait for a better sale and I may purchase it too. I tried on the girlfriend chinos but they just do not suit my body and I looked kind of “dumpy” in them.  I wear a 6 or 8 in pants so I sized down to the 6 but the vertical pockets and the cut of them just did not work for me.  

The ladies at my store are so very nice and I had excellent service from them.  Love Talbots!💕💕🍋🍋

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I placed an order online this morning, going through ebates and used a few gift cards I got from credit card points. 

I love the high low sweater so I bought it in the coral color and also ordered a short sleeve floral tee which I’d seen in the store and loved. I don’t do short sleeves on their own so I’ll have to wear a plain cardigan over it.  It only gets to be 3 trillion degrees in Atlanta in the summer, LOL. Shouldnt bother me at all. 

I stopped at the Talbots closest to me this morning and bought my favorite bateau pima t with 3/4 sleeves in the spearmint color. Also bought a pair of ankle jeans. 

That should be it for me for this sale. 

Honored Contributor

@4kitties   LOL @ your lemon graphics!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   What short sleeved tee did you buy?

I haven't bought anything during this sale.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh   What short sleeved tee did you buy?

I haven't bought anything during this sale.  

@Pearlee 

58E258F6-F93A-4F4E-BF2B-60856C1E6E2E.jpeg