Honored Contributor

Sometimes my computer wont copy. They have a cute vespa pin, and lemon pin

They have a wristlet with a lemon on it and a scarf

Honored Contributor

@cherry   I went to return something at the store yesterday, and one of the clerks (it's the store I usually go to most often so they all know me) was excited that the entire front of the store was brand new merchandise they'd just put out and she wanted me to see it.  I did and I wasn't excited.  My comment to her was "been there, done that."  In fact the madras skirt I saw matches a madras handbag I bought on their summer red hanger sale last year.  IMO it was pretty much more of the same.  As usually, I like a polka dot sleeveless blouse that caught my eye (white with aqua polka dots) but I'm not buying it, nor anything else I saw.   I thought it was a lot of the same old, same old. At lesat thus far.

Honored Contributor

Anyone know of any special deals or sales for this weekend?  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I bought the indigo and white non iron shirt, with the polka dots, and I really like it

I also got the denim skirt  with the embroidery, and the mint yacht club tee, which are coming today

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Anyone know of any special deals or sales for this weekend?  

Talbots family and friends, 30% off entire purchase, runs from April 25th through April 29th. 

Preview days for Talbots credit card holders starts April 22nd. 

I’m still hoping for 40% off an item for Easter this weekend.  I know they’re closed on Sunday. 

I might buy what I want at the store tomorrow and do a price adjustment next week. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Oh my a lemon cardigan!  Ladies I am going to be very poor this Spring...........I have to have these items!

I love 🍋 

77B4B4F0-FAA9-4903-AFDE-6297B7B42C9D.jpeg

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I just got home from Grandparents Day at my grands school.  I need to explore the Talbot site more thoroughly tonight!  And plot my strategy to get these pieces........🤣🤣🤣🤣

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

In addition to what @gidgetgh  has posted --  now through Saturday - all solid charming cardigans are $39.50.  Wish the prints were too; I'm not interested in the solids.  Just as well.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@4kitties   If life gives you lemons, make cardigans!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

I have a cardigan from Talbots from several years back that has a lemon print with the leaves and small branches on it.  I also bought the Bermudas with small lemons embroidered on them.  But I am thankfully 40 lbs lighter now so they no longer fit.  I may look at those lemon embroidered slacks too.  

My charge card card will be smokin’!!🤣🤣🤣