Valued Contributor

Re: Taking hair/makeup artist on vacation with you?

@house_cat Her words were "whenever I go on my trips". Not "when my family goes on vacation" or "when I go on vacation". 

She never mentions the word "vacation" at all. I believe she meant business trips, not her families vacations.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I'm lucky to always have mine with me...home and away. Free of charge. 😜

***I think if your makeup is that complicated or you wear that much, you need to re-vamp your look. Everyone should be able to do their own makeup...celebrities w/ red carpet looks excluded.

Honored Contributor

That is not Amy's personal hairstylist or make-up artist. That person is employed by QVC and does the hair and make-up of several of the hosts before they go on air.  

I'm sure Amy meant that when she takes business trips for QVC but I doubt SHE'S taking them anywhere.  QVC sends them to the location where the hosts are at.   

Honored Contributor

The way Amy expresses herself makes her sound more important than she really is. I watched the the clip and he indeed works for the Q and he may go with AS to do her hair and makeup for a job when it's necessary.