Honored Contributor

I have a few pr. of jeans that were expensive, but too old to spend $ to tailor. Because they are a little looser, they become my “house jeans”. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I have a great collection of jeans, lots of styles many from here - MS, d&co, logo, qf to name drop.  Tons of them are new too due to wght loss and now I have jeans that fit well, look good and feel good, I still struggle with the waistline.

Decided that's it - taking 8 pr of them to my local tailor. Dropped off 4, she just finished them in between wedding gowns, prom dressing. Tried them all on before I paid for them - HOLY TOLEDO girls, NOW they all fit!!!  I am blown away at what a nice job she did.

Just for curiosity, I paid $18/pr. For those of you who may have tailoring done, is this a good price? For the great job, I think so. I have 4 more pr to take to her all target jeans, that universal brand they carry.  These 4 are 2 logo w/ankle zips and 2 MS with ankle snaps. Love them all even more now.

I think that is a great price! I have to have every pair of pants I buy tailored (petite is still too long and often take them in a bit). There is such a difference in properly fitted clothing. Belts can only do so much (and I don’t like the bulk). I think my tailor charges $22.