Honored Contributor

Menzel makes a lot of oversized sweaters

Respected Contributor

This TSV is an item from last year. At least one color is sold out. I read some reviews.  It  seems like this open knit will rip easily and catch on things. They must be trying to get rid of inventory.

Honored Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

This TSV is an item from last year. At least one color is sold out. I read some reviews.  It  seems like this open knit will rip easily and catch on things. They must be trying to get rid of inventory.

This was already explained.  All the inventory sold out last year before it was even presented.  Amy was wearing it at the time and gave it a heads up and the  viewers jumped on it.

This TSV is all new inventory....some new colors too.

Honored Contributor

Well, cr*p I tried to cancel because you don't order by the 'click here' measurements you have to watch the whole presentation and they show the measurements

No way I can wear a 'M' in the peace, world, love measurements.

Just ordered this morning and they won't let me cancel!

Have to wait till I get it and send back ! sheesh

They should put up the sizing chart first instead of the 'click here' option.

Very frustrating !!

Honored Contributor

I like the Garden Green (for a change).  

Also the pale blue.

Love oversized sweaters.  Always have.  

Sweaters that are skin-tight, not so much.

Although way back, the poor-boy, very tight sleeved sweaters were 'the thing'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Did anybody catch the size that Jackie had on of the TSV when she modeled in the show with Mary Beth ?

Mary Beth said she was a 'M', but, of course I was waiting for the size that Jackie was wearing. We're built similar.  Usually, she is a 'L'.

If Mary Beth said I didn't catch it.

Thanks !

Super Contributor
From the presentation I have seen they are saying to get your regular size unless you want a tighter fit then go down one.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, like they're talking out of both sides of their mouth. My Denim and Co. size and Gravel size is

'L' and 'xl'.

I ordered a 'M' ! based on the 'click here' chart and it being what I thought was oversized. Then I did a live chat with Q they said order by the chart that you don't see until you watch the whole presentation and they flash up on the screen for 2 seconds.

I called in trying to change the order at least to a 'L' and was told sorry Charlie. Just a matter of a few hrs and they had already said "no changes can be made'.

If I can get my broad shoulders, back and assets into a 'M' it will be one of the 7 wonders of the world.

Have to send it back ! sheesh

Respected Contributor

It appears most of the models in the pictures are wearing a camisole.

I checked and there is a matching cami so the cost of both pieces are a bit price prohibitive for me. This is very pretty and I hope everyone who purchased this is happy.

Honored Contributor

Jackie is wearing a 'L' Amy at 10:00 Eastern finally said it.