Honored Contributor

I'm not finding anything under Wendy Williams' or Iman's lines on HSN that resemblance this in any way. 

Iman has a cardigan from her resort collection but outside of the fact that it's a lightweight sweater, it's not similar and Wendy has a ruffled, open front cardigan that again, I'm not finding similar. 

Super Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Iman and Wendy Williams make a similar sweater,very lightweight for summer. Same price. No buttons, it just falls sort of in a cascade style in the front. Not as "peplum" as Isaac's. Just in case anyone is interested.

I swore off Isaac's tops after I had to return a bunch of them (costing me much money) because of the length! I know many like long sweaters, but I like normal length. Reading the size charts, it appeared these tops would be fine. Not!

I did order the jade in the TSV, but I know I will probably cancel before days end. I keep watching the models. It does not look especially long, but I got fooled once already. I don't trust that it won't get here and it will be down to my thighs again.

Isaac makes really nice clothes, but he does not seem to understand "petite" at all.

I agree about his sweaters being long. I have a few of them and they are beautiful but they are long and boxy on me. This has made me hesitant to order more of his items. I like the TSV today and think the peplum would look good at a longer length....but didn't order.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

I thought the price was quite reasonable.  I do not know what fabrics he is using but I like the style.  Love that aqua/teal color and black.  I am not buying though maybe next time.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I have teo of the Linea sweaters that are wonderful altho not for summer here in California. there is a very stroong resemblance between the two designs. hmmmm.....

Honored Contributor

I just won't buy a sweater in summer, for me it's a waste of money becuse I know I'll never wear it. I have a feeling the fabric is too thin for fall and winter.

Respected Contributor

@BonjourHola wrote:

I wasn't sure whether I should make this observation here or in the TSV blog... but here goes. Isn't this the same peplum cardi as A266712? I called this morning to ask customer service to explain to me the difference and all the woman could tell me was that today's TSV flares out at the peplum and the one ending in 712 does not. Um, not quite. I have a green and a cadet navy in the one ending in 712 and they flare out as much as I am seeing on today's models and hosts (hostesses?). I am really surprised that no one else has written in about this yet. I did notice that this one (today's TSV) is about .5" longer by the garment specs. Other than that, they appear to be the same item. It's surprising... the 712 item is actually more expensive even at its clearance price than today's TSV, so if you ordered the 266712 item and liked it, you'd be silly not to order today when the shipping is waived and it's under the clearance price of the former title/style. 

I ordered the soft jade color. I have always gotten so many compliments when I wear this color (my coloring is about like the model Jacque's) and I have 2-3 shirts to wear under it to make it a twinset. I have the bright jade and the cadet navy from the old 266712 item, so I am hesitant to order the navy of this one. I think I would get the same product again. I think I would look too big in the creme (I wear a 14 shirt but usually order 16 because I do not like to feel like the shirt just fits; I like to have a little extra room). 

Regarding the sleeves, I prefer long sleeves, but I see both sides of this issue. I am often cold when the material does not come down to the wrists. If I need the warmth of a sweater from the get-go on a given morning, then a 3/4 sleeve won't cut it. I won't be warm enough. If, however, I throw this on to go into a restaurant/theater/mall/etc. where the AC is blasting, it'll be just enough to keep the chill at bay. But I agree with the person who wrote that trying to push up the long sleeves looks sloppy... Yes, it can. Sleeves like this do not have spandex and won't stay up like a LOGO top's will.

I like the way J. Stafford wore the navy today. That's how I think I could wear it... crisp white shirt under it with a pretty, colorful scarf.

I wish there had been a bijou pink or a baby pink shade for this TSV. Isaac's "rosewater" pink usually ends up being more toward pale peachy-pink, which I do not like... no designer at the Q seems to make a true baby pink. I have the bright jade green (older version but not very far in the past) and now ordered the soft jade. A nice true red would have been better than this coral color that seems to be all the rage this month. A nice violet purple (not this mulberry-purple that is offered) would have been a hit, too.  Ah, well... I think will deal with the 3/4 sleeves and get the black because that should be serviceable. 

For the lady who called in an asked about whether this is a sweater... yes, it's a relatively fine-gauge sweater. 

A284339 Is the exact same cardigan, except has long sleeves and different colors.  There is a frosted pink, which looks nice.  I have the deep sea blue and love it.  I wear my regular QVC size.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy 3/4 length sleeves...regular length sleeves always end up being too long on me, and I don't enjoy pushing sleeves up.

I also like the weight of this sweater and to me, seems like a year-round fabric because I'm at that stage in life when winter-weight sweaters are usually way too hot on me!  I feel I'll really get a lot of wear out of this because of the weight. 

I got the black because I need a new black sweater and I figured almost any black sleeveless top (and I own a few) would look good under it to achieve the twinset look.

I have Peplum tops from Isaac and I do think he does that style very well!  

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3

I started to order this earlier in the day yesterday (navy and that beautiful Berry color) then cancelled.

What did they do hem Amy's before going on air?

I too figured this one would be a dress on me 5'.

It looks good on Amy with her skinny jeans.

dang

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV sweater by Isaac

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@Patriot3

I started to order this earlier in the day yesterday (navy and that beautiful Berry color) then cancelled.

What did they do hem Amy's before going on air?

I too figured this one would be a dress on me 5'.

It looks good on Amy with her skinny jeans.

dang

I saw it on Amy and it did indeed look like it was hemmed in some way.  I have to wonder if they tacked it up all around the bottom to make it shorter on her. That should have been longer on her given her petite height.

This is so deceptive but I know they do this all the time.  Items are clamped in the back so they don't look so oversized and flowy, pant hems are clamped or tacked in so they don't look so wide at the bottom, etc.  Then people get something home and it looks nothing like it did on the host or model.    

Respected Contributor

@lOVETOSHOP wrote:

I enjoy 3/4 length sleeves...regular length sleeves always end up being too long on me, and I don't enjoy pushing sleeves up.

I also like the weight of this sweater and to me, seems like a year-round fabric because I'm at that stage in life when winter-weight sweaters are usually way too hot on me!  I feel I'll really get a lot of wear out of this because of the weight. 

I got the black because I need a new black sweater and I figured almost any black sleeveless top (and I own a few) would look good under it to achieve the twinset look.

I have Peplum tops from Isaac and I do think he does that style very well!  

I like 3/4 sleeves too. I'm wearing a 3/4 sleeve LOGO (the horror!!!!) blouse today. It's in the 70's today and breezy, almost like early fall weather here, and it's great. I'm also one that gets hot easily, and am also at that stage as far as winter sweaters go---it has to be 30 degrees and under now for me to wear heavy sweaters. 

The sweater is pretty but money has been extremely tight so I was not able to purchase. And of course 3X was sold out in practically every color, which shows the demand for things like this for us big ladies.