Honored Contributor

Re: TSV looks like a flop wonder what OTO will be?

The TSV sounds like it's doing really well. I'm not coordinated enough to wear shoes that high, but I thought they were nice looking. If the heel were shorter, I'd order a pair.
Frequent Contributor

I was looking at some of the models today on TV and the picture on QVC page where the model has them on and it seems there is a lot of room between the top of the shoe and their toes. They just don't seem like they fit good. They would flop on my feet.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2015 baker said:

The shoe is nothing new, just same old and yes it's the idea that if the shoe doesn't fit it cost you 12 bucks to try it on.

And $l7. if you want to exchange for the right size.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2015 baker said:

The shoe is nothing new, just same old and yes it's the idea that if the shoe doesn't fit it cost you 12 bucks to try it on.

And $l7. if you want to exchange for the right size.

Honored Contributor

Just another clunky-looking shoe as usual.....and Velcro is just icing on the cake! Nothing says trendy like Velcro !
Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 Kayce said:

I was looking at some of the models today on TV and the picture on QVC page where the model has them on and it seems there is a lot of room between the top of the shoe and their toes. They just don't seem like they fit good. They would flop on my feet.

I noticed that too -- it seemed more pronounced on some feet than on others!

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 lovesrecess said: Just another clunky-looking shoe as usual.....and Velcro is just icing on the cake! Nothing says trendy like Velcro !

Clunky, perhaps, but definitely in style! And right now there are some high-priced brands out there using "hook and loop" closures on their sandals/booties.