Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV looks like a flop wonder what OTO will be?

I don't mind the velcro- but a sling back style never works for me. The shoe ends up flopping around at the heel- drives me nuts!

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 cruisingonroyal said: I trade places with both of you! We had more snow today and another artic blast for the weekend!

What?

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 dperry said:

They have sold almost 40,000 pairs of the TSV that's quite a few.

And how many of those people don't know that if the shoes don't fit them and they have to return them, they are out $12?

I would guess, very few.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 ChillyTulip said:

I think people don't want to take the chance of losing $5 shipping plus an additional $6.95 to return them if they don't fit!! Almost $12 down the drain.

Yep! And I bet there are some people that ordered that don't even understand that they will be out that amount if the shoes don't fit.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/26/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 2/26/2015 ChillyTulip said:

I think people don't want to take the chance of losing $5 shipping plus an additional $6.95 to return them if they don't fit!! Almost $12 down the drain.

Ding, ding, ding; we have a winner!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Too funny. I guess some people are onto the Coconut Curumba game that QVC is playing. I knew there were some smart ones out there{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Last year's Clarks Caslyn Lizzie has the same top but a platform cork bottom. I think it's a better look.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw them. My apologies to those that purchased them, but I think that is one of the most unattractive pair of shoes I've ever seen.
Valued Contributor

I like last years. It looks like it is not as high because the front is also a bit high. I am cutting way back because of the shipping costs if I return. I send more clothing/shoes back but not anymore.

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 pas4116 said:

Last year's Clarks Caslyn Lizzie has the same top but a platform cork bottom. I think it's a better look.

Yes, Amy said it was an Artisan upper on a new, flexible bottom (which, apparently, "the QVC customer" likes).

I wouldn't say it has been a flop, either. I heard Jane say they had sold 43,000 of the 56,000 they brought in, and they're presenting it one more time. (And you have to remember that they brought it in in a wide range of sizes and colors, so many different combinations are included in that total.)

Honored Contributor

I didn't think the TSV was stylish at all- I think what I disliked about it was that center seam down the instep.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼