Honored Contributor

I think they sold about 70,000 pairs of shoes, LOL. I hardly think that's a flop. I liked them and bought 2 pairs. I have about 4 other pairs of Sketchers Go Walk and wear them all the time. I LOVE them. They are so comfy and I love that they are super lightweight and slip ons. I absolutely hate paying shipping, but I had to have the pink and aqua and those exact shades are not elsewhere.

I googled everywhere to try to find these exact colors in the Go Walk to no avail. That's the only reason I bought them from QVC as they aren't that great of a deal when s/h and tax are added in--only about $12.50 less than full retail price--hardly a big savings. My only fear is that they may be too short. I never know which size to get in the Go Walk.

I can't wait to get them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Two TSVs in a row I am positively not interested in.

Honored Contributor
On 3/14/2014 bonnielu said:

I bought Go Walk once a short time ago. After I ordered I had regret, but not in time to cancel them. Long story short, BEST PURCHASE I EVER MADE FROM QVC. Not caring what they look like to others, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. I ordered one pair of these "so-called ugly shoes" and I know when they arrive I will be just as pleased with them as I was with the first pair.

I'm kind of the "odd man out" bonnie. I just don't think they are ugly at all, LOL. I get so many compliments on the pink and red ones that I have. I hate dowdy/matronly/dated shoes and for some reason I just don't find these shoes ugly. But, I don't find UGGS ugly either, and I've seen a few posters saying how ugly they think Uggs are. I love my Uggs and think they are cute. To each his /her own!Smile

Regular Contributor
On 3/14/2014 winamac1 said:

I bought Go Walk once a short time ago. After I ordered I had regret, but not in time to cancel them. Long story short, BEST PURCHASE I EVER MADE FROM QVC. Not caring what they look like to others, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. I ordered one pair of these "so-called ugly shoes" and I know when they arrive I will be just as pleased with them as I was with the first pair.

I'm kind of the "odd man out" bonnie. I just don't think they are ugly at all, LOL. I get so many compliments on the pink and red ones that I have. I hate dowdy/matronly/dated shoes and for some reason I just don't find these shoes ugly. But, I don't find UGGS ugly either, and I've seen a few posters saying how ugly they think Uggs are. I love my Uggs and think they are cute. To each his /her own!Smile

I love my Uggs too. They wear & wear. They are so warm. What I think are ugly are all the Ugg-want-to-bes. You can just tell how cheap they are & I'm sure they aren't warm either. Also, I love my Uggs ear muffs. They are so warm & don't feel like a vise on my head. That being said, I want warm weather now!

Honored Contributor

Just because something doesn't sell out doesn't make it a flop. Not sure where people get that idea. Selling out means they did not order enough for demand.

Honored Contributor
On 3/14/2014 TrishaMntka said:
On 3/14/2014 winamac1 said:

I love my Uggs too. They wear & wear. They are so warm. What I think are ugly are all the Ugg-want-to-bes. You can just tell how cheap they are & I'm sure they aren't warm either. Also, I love my Uggs ear muffs. They are so warm & don't feel like a vise on my head. That being said, I want warm weather now!

I agree Trisha. I don't like most of the "ugh knock offs" either. Most just scream cheap! I have so many pairs of Uggs, and I love them all!!! I think they are adorable with leggings and my Lulu lemon hoodies!

Esteemed Contributor

I think we're condition to believe that unless it sells out at midnight or before 6am it's a failed TSV. They sold out of at least two colors with broken sizes elsewhere. I didn't buy them, but I also didn't think they were bad looking.

Now today's TSV (the skirted leggings) to ME looks like something you'd put on a four year old.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

I've been wearing a similar style of the GoWalk TSV shoes all winter. In this climate, you really don't need a heavy shoe most days in the winter. They look cute with leggings and jeans--much better than those big old clunky white cross-trainer type shoes.

The support in these shoes is fabulous. I can walk all day with no problem. Do I wear them out at night when I'm dressed up? Of course not. I consider them my winter alternative to flip flops.

Honored Contributor
On 3/14/2014 Pook said:

It's surprising to find that someone on these boards has access to sales information and can declare the TSV a flop!! I didn't know there was a way to access this info or does OP just have special powers that enable her to just know these things?

If the OP or anyone else hates QVC so much that they just love to pretend the sales aren't good for any item - well just why do they keep watching as obviously they don't like this company!!!

This OP isn't the first one to start a thread declaring a TSV a flop. I've always thought the same thing. How do they know? More importantly, who really cares? So what if it's a flop? Doesn't really warrant a thread about it.

Super Contributor
On 3/14/2014 luvtoshopathome said:
On 3/13/2014 PKB said: Do you ever start a positive thread?
No the word "positive" is not in her vocabulary. I would hate to see how she acts in real life..oh and if you notice, I never see her respond back to anyone who calls her out on her nastiness.

Oh God. The vanilla thread stalkers are out on duty again.... saying nasty remarks about the OPs nasty remarks... LOL!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Now that is really Vanilla!{#emotions_dlg.lol}