Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for March 17

[ Edited ]

I really like it. Here in Colorado I could wear that for 3 seasons.

Honored Contributor

I am kinda cheap and would never pay that much for a sweater. Paid a $1.00 once for a 

Monaghans  Irish hand knit cardigan.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a big fan of these sweaters and I love it.  I have several and would buy another in a heartbeat.  I  think it's a fair price for what you are getting.  I will most likely pass on it but I love that green color and  it's a color I don't already own.   Now I won't get it out of my head!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I am a big fan of these sweaters and I love it.  I have several and would buy another in a heartbeat.  I  think it's a fair price for what you are getting.  I will most likely pass on it but I love that green color and  it's a color I don't already own.   Now I won't get it out of my head!

@LindaSal 

I love the green, too! I want to get one but I'm not sure which color. I have long black hair. What color would go with that?

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  I bet that dark magenta would look beautiful on you!   You can most likely wear any of them and be fine, but that is just my opinion Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@SilleeMee  I bet that dark magenta would look beautiful on you!   You can most likely wear any of them and be fine, but that is just my opinion Smiley Happy

Yes! I was thinking that color would be the one. @LindaSal 

I love dark berry colors, especially in the magenta family. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

cRe: TSV for March 17

[ Edited ]

The Aran Craft TSV is lovely and I'm considering the charcoal...

and the two-way zipper is a great bonus IMO! Smiley Happy

I have 3 Aran Craft Irish sweaters (A275981) in the soft grey, parsnip & navy. I prefer sweaters with pockets that are hidden and not on the outside/front...

I noticed Aran Craft has a few new colors on various sweaters...sienna is one of them and it is gorgeous! I'm tempted, but I know I would get much more use/wear out of the TSV in charcoal.

Regular Contributor

Yuck! Sorry. Not attractive, not stylish. 

Honored Contributor

Very nice sweater. I don't really have a need for it though.

Honored Contributor

I really like it! It's a surprisingly contemporary piece for the Q