Valued Contributor

Re: TSV for 5/19/14- Denim & Co

On 5/18/2014 Raider Fan said:
On 5/18/2014 allaries said:

Bad TSV, Bad TSV!

OMG...cracking up. Thanks for the laughs! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You are welcome! I was a Raider fan for many years.

Valued Contributor

IOn 5/19/2014 Matty6 said:
On 5/19/2014 allaries said:
NokOn 5/18/2014 allaries said:

Bad TSV, Bad TSV!

No, I am not jealous and yes I could pull off the look. I have very nice slim legs. IMO, you need nice legs and a tennis player body. And being younger than 60 would help. I have seen no one in my area wearing this item. I like Leah but it was not a good look and it will not be on Carolyn in my opinion either. I will stick to shorts and I don't mean short shorts. So for me it is a bad tsv, bad tsv.

For you its a "bad TCV" for us who are younger and trimmer its a good TSV! I knew it had to be either your weight or your age for you to remark as you did. You do not like it? Don't buy IT! no one is forcing you, so, get off your high horse already. To each her own!! So for me and many others its a good TSV! I could careless what you like or don't like! Or what you wear and don't wear!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

It is TSV, Not TCV. And I won't buy it and you said what I said Be younger and trimmer. And I can state my opinion just as you did yours and has nothing to do with being on a high horse. Be honest, can you see a 3x in this? I hope not! No I am not fat, older yes, but not fat. I am quite athletic also but still do not like this item. Yes, to each her own and I hope her own is a small or medium.

Respected Contributor

I don't like it at all. The hem is odd looking. It looks really cheap, and it was unflattering on all the models.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

It looks like a skirt made of sweatshirt material. The models look awful in it and Carolyn????She really earned her salary today. Awful.. Then you have Gary in his polyester cheap blue jacket and pants low on the belly and it's obvious why D and C looks the way it does as of late.
Valued Contributor

So far everyone wearing it looks pretty bad. Material seems like it will stretch out. I agree with the poster who said it's looks cheap.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare} I like it , I am very tall and very long legged [boyish figure] I have other skorts form other stores with this hem line and they are very flattering for me. I ordered the white and blue and grey. I have enough shorts and crop pants this will be something new and fresh for my summer fashions.

Frequent Contributor

It's been ages since I've ordered anything from Denim & Co. but ended up buying the blue one after seeing the presentation this morning. I think it's cute and will work into my current lifestyle... To each his own... Something for everyone Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Aside from being a bit too short for my 5'10 frame, the skort appears to go in and not quite bunch between the legs of the slim models when they walk. Maybe it's the knit on knit - don't know.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
New Contributor

On 5/19/2014 serenity4ever said: It looks like a skirt made of sweatshirt material. The models look awful in it and Carolyn????She really earned her salary today. Awful.. Then you have Gary in his polyester cheap blue jacket and pants low on the belly and it's obvious why D and C looks the way it does as of late.
Another dc clunker. Totally agree.
Honored Contributor

Bother someone else. and by the way for someone who is too ashamed to even post where she /he lives . I would not talk about fashion for plus sized women! Thank God for the ""ignore button""