Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not buying them and they aren't my style but where do they think that the price is a value of any kind, let alone a special value?

I will bet many tens of thousands of these will be sold.  It wouldn't surprise me if 100,000 sell if they have the stock.  Seriously, these should be $19.95.    

The same can be said about many lines here especially logo. It is ridiculous pricing for low quality. 

But like their fans, D&C will have some takers.

I dislike how the Q is overpriced, recycled and overrated.

Trusted Contributor

Wait til next month!

Be prepared for lace overload!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Super Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Wait til next month!

Be prepared for lace overload!

You beat me to saying the exact same thing!

Honored Contributor

Well, at least the TSV will be in the Fashion category! Better than 'something else'................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Well, at least the TSV will be in the Fashion category! Better than 'something else'................

Yeah maybe they'll have a lace My Pillow next...Woman Surprised

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I buy D&Co "As Is" - and there are very good "deals" out there.  I honestly cannot recollect any that I have paid full price for.

Well, OK, some pants that I like I paid regular price.  But I like the color/availability/selection on a tried-and-true.

I have some of the earlier lace versions of jackets and they are really nice.  Great cut, fabric.  You wear it with panache - that's what counts.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@elated

Did you see next month's Denim & Co TSV in the insider?  Eyelet lacey looking blouse :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

At least it's not another vest.

Esteemed Contributor

It's difficult to understand Gary and his team could not bring us something new and exciting with an attractive price for a TSV.

And the price for a simple pair of Capris! Unbelievable - I give up on any expectations. It's hopeless.

Respected Contributor

Most of the clothing items i buy on the Q are from Clearance. I saw the capris. I understand there is a loyal following that replenishes their wardrobe season after season. So I get the capri thing. But I don't the "lace" on the leg. What is wrong with making a plain capri? Wouldn't that go with more stuff? 

After we were getting over the leggings, spanx, big hair and cold-shoulder blouses in the 1980s, we went through a dreadful few seasons where it was quite preppy, it wasn't hippy/boho. Here we go again.  

If I could hardly wear that then, i am not going to do it again.