Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

. . . I still find that I have to keep pulling them up all the time . . .

I hate having to constantly tug pants back up. The Flexibelle fabric sounds unique, where a knit and a weave have been combined. 

I was under the impression (from presentations and reviews) the Flexibelles fabric stayed put. No tugging needed.  I'm asking, because I don't know first hand.

@x Hedge & @SilleeMee 

That is exactly why I don’t like flexibElle; I’m always having to pull them up & it’s not because I ordered a size too big.  The rise is simply not high enough for me.  I need pants to sit at the natural waist not “just below”.  I have 2 of her jeggings & as much as I want to love them, every time I wear them (winter only because they’re hot as all get out & even then they’re almost too hot) I have to constantly pull them up.  It’s so annoying.  I have a feeling they are going to end up in my donation box; I just wish I would have paid enough attention to them when I ordered them to return them within the 30-day window.  I love Kim & enjoy watching her shows, but those jeggings were probably one of my worst QVC fashion purchases.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for your review of her jeggings. @SurferWife 

As much as I like the concept of the kind of fabric she uses, sometimes the fit or the construction makes all the difference. For me that would be belt loops. I have to have them to keep my pants up where they should belong.

Frequent Contributor

I was on the fence about ordering the TSV. I decided not to order because they looked so tight on all the models. I don’t like my jeans to be that tight, so didn’t know if I should go up a size or not.  But I thought they were cute. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV flexibelle's

[ Edited ]

@Lilybean678 wrote:

I was on the fence about ordering the TSV. I decided not to order because they looked so tight on all the models. I don’t like my jeans to be that tight, so didn’t know if I should go up a size or not.  But I thought they were cute. 

@Lilybean678 

If I went by the models and hosts, I’d never buy pants or jeans! They have limited sizes to choose from and most of them wear one or two sizes too small. 

Always go by the garment measurements listed online. Use it for every item you order. There is no such thing as “once you know your QVC size just order it.” Every item is different.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.  AT 8:3O AM FLEXIBELLE PETITES IN BEST COLORS SOLD OUT!  ITS A TSV   THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Why are petites always left out of the loop.  Fewer quantities provided.

Also why no Gravel Petite tops???  Or Isaac????

thank you.

Sarah Painter