New Contributor
Does anyone know what the tsv is and the item #? Thx. so much.
Frequent Contributor

I believe I heard Isaac mention that it will be a lace dress.....

We shall see!

Frequent Contributor

I believe I heard Isaac mention that it will be a lace dress.

We shall see!

New Contributor

keep watching the spots in between show breaks ~ they showed it & gave some info ... couldn't find on Q.com yet

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Ladylike lace takes a trend-right turn with this short-sleeved dress featuring an infusion of stretch for a curve-respecting, universally flattering fit. Isaac Mizrahi has taken his wildly popular T-shirt dress silhouette and elevated it with the addition of lace--one of the season's freshest and most in-demand looks--while still managing to keep the feel casual enough for everyday. Banding at the split neckline and hem works in tandem with a fully lined body to maintain modesty without compromising on the frock's flirty appeal. And because it can be tossed in the washing machine, it'll become the piece you reach for again and again. Change things up with flat sandals, wedges, and heels to go from work to weekend and back--it's equally chic any way you style it. From Isaac Mizrahi Live!(TM).

• Fabrication: stretch lace
  • Features: short sleeves, solid banding at split neckline and hem, lined body
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 36-1/2" to 38-5/8"; plus length 39" to 40-3/4"
  • Content: shell 92% nylon/8% spandex; lining 100% polyester, exclusive of decoration
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported
Honored Contributor

not for me

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I would like this in black. The lace combined with the pink seems too ""precious"" for me.

Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 winamac1 said:

not for me

Ditto.

Trusted Contributor

I am afraid I am going to pass on this. It does not come in petite and I just would not get enough wear out of this to justify it. You can't buy everything!