Esteemed Contributor

I am very glad I found this thread. I was wondering about the sizing on this dress - I didn't stay up until midnight to see the presentation. I don't want it to be tight on me. I checked the click here measurements and was thinking about ordering based on that but then read the comment about sizing up based on the shirts. Sigh, QVC has made it too complicated to buy clothes from them anymore with the shipping & handling issue for returns/exchanges.

I think I'll pass and look for something similar in Target or one of the other stores mentioned.

Honored Contributor
I'm dying for something navy and I love this style but I think I'd prefer spending $20. I'll check the warehouses next time I go.
Respected Contributor

I thought about ordering the dress but I'm kind of disappointed to hear that practically the same dress is being sold at Sam's Club. I don't really want to see myself coming and going if I were to buy it.

Valued Contributor
I'm pretty sure the dress sold at Sam's club is not the same quality....but to each their own...
New Contributor

just had to go to sam's club to see if it's the same dress. it is not. the lace is completely different (the one at the store just has simple circles of material to give a lace appearance?). the neckline is different (as previously mentioned), the hemline is different, and different amount of spandex (tsv has 8% while the other has 5%) in the outer layer. if you're interested in seeing what i saw in store, there are a couple on ebay. HTH

fingers crossed that the tsv i ordered is as nice in person as on tv.

Valued Contributor
On 3/20/2015 julsinmd said:

just had to go to sam's club to see if it's the same dress. it is not. the lace is completely different (the one at the store just has simple circles of material to give a lace appearance?). the neckline is different (as previously mentioned), the hemline is different, and different amount of spandex (tsv has 8% while the other has 5%) in the outer layer. if you're interested in seeing what i saw in store, there are a couple on ebay. HTH

Thank you for the info. Very helpful! I tried to find the dress on eBay just out of curiosity but there are just too many of them and I don't know the correct name....
New Contributor
On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 3/20/2015 julsinmd said:

Thank you for the info. Very helpful! I tried to find the dress on eBay just out of curiosity but there are just too many of them and I don't know the correct name....

try looking up Isaac Mizrahi circle lace dress. these look exactly like the ones i saw at my local store. HTH

Valued Contributor
Thanks, j. Found it. I like the TSV better.
New Contributor
On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said: Thanks, j. Found it. I like the TSV better.

you're welcome! me too. fingers crossed that the dress is just as pretty IRL