Respected Contributor

It's not my style, but I don't think it's that bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm kinda glad that I didn't find the Ryka boots attractive because now I can save my money for the upcoming TSV Skechers GoWalk ankle boots on 9/15. I have the older version of these Skechers and I have to say they are the most comfortable boots ever!Woman Happy

Skechers TSV 9/15

images.jpg

Now I may have to get a pair of these!!

Respected Contributor

These are not something I'd choose to wear.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm kinda glad that I didn't find the Ryka boots attractive because now I can save my money for the upcoming TSV Skechers GoWalk ankle boots on 9/15. I have the older version of these Skechers and I have to say they are the most comfortable boots ever!Woman Happy

Skechers TSV 9/15

images.jpg

Now I may have to get a pair of these!!

These are SO comfy.  I have a pair in black--I love my UGGS, but these are actually more comfortable than the UGGS I've spent far more money on!  Uggs are comfy, but these are super comfy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee, The upcoming Skechers boot looks somewhat similar to one Ryka had for several years.  I was so pleased with that Ryka boot I purchased purchased a second pair.  The Ryka version had a side zip, mudguard around the circumference of the footbed, and the faux sherpa is only around the collar.  I really liked them, so I will pay attention to the Skechers presentation.  

To those buying the TSV: If you are as pleased with the comfort and water resistant component as I was with my Ryka boots, you'll love your boots.