Respected Contributor

TSV avail on BD website. Weren't we told that this is an exclusive until summer?

Sandra stated last night that this cardi would not be available until Aug and would be selling for $130-

It's currently available for $118

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV avail on BD website. Weren't we told that this is an exclusive until summer?

[ Edited ]

It looks like the same one to me or very similar.  I did hear Pat just say it wouldn't be available anywhere else until August.  She probably means retail.  I know Nordstrom's sells the brand.  I don't like the line but QVC is still cheaper than their website if in fact, it is the same one and they have more colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV avail on BD website. Weren't we told that this is an exclusive until summer?

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Sandra stated last night that this cardi would not be available until Aug and would be selling for $130-

It's currently available for $118

If you are talking about BD website, the one they are showing is alittle different.  The TSV is more cropped.

Trusted Contributor

They are calling the one on the BFD page a cable knit and the TSV is Ribbed. So I believe it’s different then the TSV.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

MOST of the time if there is something that is exclusive to qvc for a while they actually put that information on the item page.

for example, "exclusive to QVC through july 2019" OR "this color exclusive to QVC through march 2019."

the one on the BD sitelooks like a different shrug with a different name.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Sometimes I have found that the style offered "exclusively" to QVCißvat other retailers under a different name. Say QVC has a tsv shoe called "Mary", the vendor or other retailers have it as "maryann". Just need to do some research.