Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 Trix said:

Kindness compels me to say that I have marvelush scarves and been quite pleased with the fabric. The TSV is not speaking to me at all. It looks like something I would toss over the back of my desk chair. While it looks very cozy -- it is not a fashion item imo. Having said that if you or someone you know will be an in-patient at a hospital for any reason; or are ill and spend a lot of time in bed -- it could be a very nice item to have to use in place of a robe.

I thought so as well.

Super Contributor
On word for it....BLANKET
Honored Contributor

I have last year's version of this. This is ""updated"" with the cabling.

I wear last year's version a lot. Love it. I especially love it belted. Don't want another though.

Regular Contributor

I agree that it definitely makes a fashion statement. It appears too baggy in some places and somewhat clingy in others. Butt, if you check the reviews from last years model (almost identical), 189 out of 240 reviewers would recommend the purchase. Yet, there is something strangely attractive about it!

Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 goldenretriever said:

I think it looks like everyone is wearing a fringed ""throw"" blanket. Maybe they should market it as a wrap to wear with your pj's while watching tv.

It would be great for people rehabing at home. My mom would have loved it.

Haven't you ever worn a big woolly winter scarf with lots of fringe? I always add long fringe to my winter knits.

Respected Contributor

Sharon looks like she's wearing a blanket. I have two scarfs by this brand and if this is the same material, all I can think of is static-stick.

Contributor

Some of these posts are making me LOL!! I love a funny thread!!!

Respected Contributor
On 9/22/2014 Trix said:

Kindness compels me to say that I have marvelush scarves and been quite pleased with the fabric. The TSV is not speaking to me at all. It looks like something I would toss over the back of my desk chair. While it looks very cozy -- it is not a fashion item imo. Having said that if you or someone you know will be an in-patient at a hospital for any reason; or are ill and spend a lot of time in bed -- it could be a very nice item to have to use in place of a robe.

Your post made me smile. 'If you are sick or know someone at Death's door, it could be good for you." Trix, I hope you are laughing with me...it just sounded so funny!

Let me defend this wrap which I am not ordering in large part because I have something very similar. I travel a great deal for work and my wrap goes into my bag that I keep at my feet. You are right that it may not be every woman's fashion statement but mine has saved my life on many long flights where I was freezing or when I needed a pillow. So for traveling girls, you might give it thought.

Honored Contributor

'By gosh......I think I like it'! It's great for mild Fall/Winter climates. It is long, which I like. Also, I noticed (on the first on-air show) that the (petite) representative's sweater-wrap was much shorter, compared with those worn by the models. Actually, she could have been wearing a belt, which would make it shorter.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. Another positive: $3. shipping and handling.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).