Honored Contributor

I'm surprised but I kind of like this. It is a bit too over-sized and too long for me though.

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 goldenretriever said:

I think it looks like everyone is wearing a fringed "throw" blanket. Maybe they should market it as a wrap to wear with your pj's while watching tv.

It would be great for people rehabing at home. My mom would have loved it.

lol... I thought of those slankets and similar body wraps for watching TV, too!

Contributor

I bought this last year and though I didn't return it, I probably should have. I found it to cling to everything I wore and it also didn't stay on straight like it seems to be doing on the hosts today. On me, it always seemed to be shifting around and the sleeves were always in the way. I wore it once to an indoor craft fair last fall and it was just awful. I wish I had taken the time to return it but my granddaughter uses it as a little blanket when she's watching TV. I love the idea of it but I think I'm just a hater of anything 100% acrylic.

Super Contributor

It looks very warm and cozy for those long winter months. I bought one.

Honored Contributor

I don't like wraps. They're just annoying.

And how on earth does Liz Lange sell the same dress over and over and over again? Just turned on HSN and she's there with a vest that has the same ""slimming"" detail as all those dresses.

Must be some sort of miracle design.

Respected Contributor

I would look lost in that shrug. I am short and small framed. It reminds me of an oversized bathrobe. I didn't find it looking nice on any host or model and the models are all tall. I also though it made everyones butt look big. This would come down to almost my ankles. For all you tall ladies, enjoy.

Frequent Contributor

I decided not to get it. I'm a plus size, and I noticed that even on the models it seems to hug their hips in the back in an unflattering way. I'll stick with a nice cardigan, thank you!

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I don't like wraps. They're just annoying.

And how on earth does Liz Lange sell the same dress over and over and over again? Just turned on HSN and she's there with a vest that has the same "slimming" detail as all those dresses.

Must be some sort of miracle design.

Yes, from watching a presentation, I get the impression that it is indeed a miracle design and a very popular one. That is probably why she brings back updated versions of it. I've never tried her line but it seems popular.

Esteemed Contributor

Kindness compels me to say that I have marvelush scarves and been quite pleased with the fabric. The TSV is not speaking to me at all. It looks like something I would toss over the back of my desk chair. While it looks very cozy -- it is not a fashion item imo. Having said that if you or someone you know will be an in-patient at a hospital for any reason; or are ill and spend a lot of time in bed -- it could be a very nice item to have to use in place of a robe.

Super Contributor

Actually, no matter what size you are, how tall or short, this is the ugliest most unflattering piece of "fashion" I have ever seen......it doesn't make anyone look good.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}