Esteemed Contributor

Just way too long....and like other posters have said it has been done time and time again by most of the QVC vendors..... Also lately they seem to be showing colder/winter/fall type fashions in in bright neon-type colors which i really can't get into............i love the rich earth tones of the winter/fall wardrobes....i don't want to wear bright green or hot pink til the warmer weather comes around.

Honored Contributor

Everything looks way too large and not flattering on her so that you give you an idea of what iot would look like on a short person.  

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Just way too long....and like other posters have said it has been done time and time again by most of the QVC vendors..... Also lately they seem to be showing colder/winter/fall type fashions in in bright neon-type colors which i really can't get into............i love the rich earth tones of the winter/fall wardrobes....i don't want to wear bright green or hot pink til the warmer weather comes around.

A lot of what they're showing right now is already meant to be transitional, for wear into spring. That's why the color palette has shifted a bit to lighter/brighter colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@StlrFan wrote:

Is it just me or does this appear quite long for someone just under 5'4"?  I also think the coordinating tank has a very high price point.  Your take on this??

I thought that was funny: the tank the equal price of the cardigan. And the cardigan looks the same as all her other fly awy cardigans. It's much thinner than LK and it's nylon and rayon. Same old look as all her other fly away cardigans. Susan's becoming a one-note designer.