Honored Contributor

Today's TSV is the sherpa cozy socks, has anyone purchased this brand (socks) in the past?  

I'm not a big sock wearer but I purchased a nice throw for a friend and thought a pair of the socks would be a nice tie on to the bag.  thank you

Respected Contributor

I bought a two pack of Cuddl Duds Sherpa lined socks last year (A370030).  I kept one pair and gave the other pair to my granddaughter.  They are warm and cozy.   I am still wearing mine. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  We are thinking alike. I am doing the same thing, bought a throw and including a pair of these socks with it.  I don't have any of this brand, but I have a similar type from years back and after a while the Sherpa broke down, but they are very comfortable and warm.

Respected Contributor

Remember, the TSV is a set of FIVE pairs of socks!  You can gift them to a few friends.

I always give socks at the holidays as well as other gifts.

Contributor

Hi, I have lots of these socks, but when I wash them in the washing machine, they pick up a lot of lint from the outside of the sock that needs to be cleaned off with a little implement.  Do you have the same problem?

Thanks!!

Edited to remove personal info