Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I've never been a sweatshirt / sweatpants wearer and I don't do French terry now but having said that I'm not nearly as offended by these shorts, I think they're fine if that's what you're into, as I was by Isaac's t-shirt dress!

@Andreatoo, Don't want to derail this thread but did you get that t-shirt dress and if you did, what do you think?

Someone I know bought it and she said it was awful on her and she sent it right back.  She is broad shouldered, carries weight in her mid-section and is slip through the hips and lower half.  She said there was a lot of excess material in her shoulder area but then it was tight through her mid-section and then there was a ton of excess fabric at the bottom.  She said on her it was the most ill-fitting thing she had ever bought.  

I thought it was super cute but I'm built totally opposite of her and I'm wondering about it. 

@Lipstickdiva 

NO! Woman Wink

Super Contributor

I don't like shorts on me because I am tall over 6 ft and my legs are white.  My legs never tan.  Shorts never look right on my long pale legs.  Don't like shorts.  Shorts are not my style!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@walkingal wrote:

@Mz iMac  Yes, she was.  With heels.

Those heels were LV's. I saw them. They were black patent with the trademark red soles.

Not familiar with LV's.  Never heard of them.  

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

They were trying way too hard to make those shorts look fashion forward, and it wasn't working. You couldn't really see how it made your mid-section or butt look because everyone was totally covered up. My guess is that it was totally unflattering.I just found everything about these shorts to be wrong -- the fit, colors, fabric, length, and hemline.

I also thought it was strange how they spent so long trying to convince women to wear shorts. They must know their target audience is ashamed of their legs??? It was just really odd how much time they spent on this pep talk. I found it kind of patronizing.

@JJsMom 

I don't think it's a matter of everyone being ashamed of their legs.  Afterall, women do wear skirts and dresses that show just as much leg.

Personally, for me and my lifestyle - wearing shorts just isn't appropriate.  The only shorts I own are pajama bottoms!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV- Shorts

[ Edited ]

@walkingal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@walkingal wrote:

Those heels were LV's. I saw them. They were black patent with the trademark red soles.

@SilleeMee ; @walkingal ; @Mz iMac:  They were not LV's but Christian Louboutin....here:

Christian Louboutin Lapono Black Patent Leather Zippered Ankle Boots. (682.68€)

LV is Louis Vuitton, no red soles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

@walkingal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@walkingal wrote:

@SilleeMee ; @walkingal ; @Mz iMac:  They were not LV's but Christian Louboutin....here:

Christian Louboutin Lapono Black Patent Leather Zippered Ankle Boots. (682.68€)

LV is Louis Vuitton, no red soles.

The heels I saw her wearing that day did not look like those @Hoovermom . The ones I saw were just plain looking patent and they had the red soles. They were not very high heels like you see with CL so that's why I think they were LV who make heels but shorter ones. Red soles are found on both brands so who knows what brand they were really.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee, LV does not make shoes with a red sole.  They aren't allowed to.  CL trademarked the red sole so no one else is allowed to use it.  There was even a lawsuit over it and CL won.

As I stated above, Antonella said she painted the soles of her shoes red so they aren't CL.  

Honored Contributor

Whatever they were, her shoes looked very nice that day I thought.Woman Happy  @Lipstickdiva