Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thye look like some one cut off the Denim and Co 2 pocket pants at the knees

Because they did 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV- Shorts

[ Edited ]

Shorts /  french terry... to me those two words don't belong together. Seems like they would be too hot to wear in the summer.

Many things I own that are french terry usually ends up pilled after a while and I don't think that has anything to do with the quality of the fabric. I think it's just the way the fabric ends up after it gets laundered.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I shouldn't get my knickers in a twist.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Antonella is wearing them with her Louboutin's.  Great look.

Respected Contributor

I wear Bermuda shorts all summer.  I got mine at Dillard's and they have a 13 inch inseam which is great for me because I am tall.  They are a woven fabric.  I can't believe they are charging $24.99 for this pajama like fabric.  I don't wear knits on my bottom half unless they are ponte knit. 

Honored Contributor

Takling only $5 off the regular price, then adding shipping and tax is hardly at TSV in my opinion. They should have made it a Buy More and Save. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 

I think you are spot on.

I'm a bit miffed with the price.

Original QVC price is 30.00

Today's special $25.00 plus 3.50 shipping and then tax....sooo 30.00???

I would pay about $12.50 for these shorts at Kohl's or JC Penney.

Trusted Contributor

I don't wear shorts of any kind so I won't be ordering them, but Denim & Co. is great quality. It is NOT equal to Kohls or Walmart or the Dollar Store.

If you don't like them that doesn't me that they are poor quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are overpriced for shorts.  I imagine the quality is pretty good, but I don't wear shorts outside the house.  Paying $30 plus for shorts to wear around the house seems to be a waste of money.  However, if you wear them out and often, maybe they would work for you.  To each her own.

Honored Contributor

I was considering a pair because I like the 11 inch inseam but I didn't like any of the colors and as with most of QVC's clothing way overpriced.