Respected Contributor

I honestly don't get it-

The shorts look like they should cost $12.99 in the bargain bin at Walmart/Target. 

I have never seen a more unsophisticated, unflattering, cheap-looking and unstylish clothing line.

They absolutely need new designers!

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I honestly don't get it-

The shorts look like they should cost $12.99 in the bargain bin at Walmart/Target. 

I have never seen a more unsophisticated, unflattering, cheap-looking and unstylish clothing line.

They absolutely need new designers!

No, you get it perfectly. We see the same thing in Kroger, target and Walmart for a lot less. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like pajama material.

I would be more likely to consider it if it was a woven fabric.

Honored Contributor

My feelings exactly.  Just grab some at the dollar store and it would be the same thing. Gross and insulting. 

Respected Contributor

They would not work for me, but they look like they are nicely made & are a nice weight material.

You have an option of 2 lengths to suit you.

I'm fairly certain you are getting a much nicer short with this than shopping at the Dollar Store, but you do your shopping wherever it suits your style & budget.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thye look like some one cut off the Denim and Co 2 pocket pants at the knees

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

This recent presentation with Antonella - Gary sounded desperate. Practically pleading with people to buy his shorts. 

Gary said that everyone wears shorts.  He can't possibly know what everyone wears.  Exaggerate much?!?!  I don't wear them, and other than some french terry shorts that I wear as pajama shorts, I haven't worn them in about 25 years.  

I know a whole bunch of people who DO NOT WEAR shorts.  As a matter of fact, I only know one person around here who does wear shorts.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thye look like some one cut off the Denim and Co 2 pocket pants at the knees

@I am still oxox  Actually you are close...they are like the short version of A303135 and I have several pairs of them...SO COMFY!

That's exactly why I got several pairs of the TSV. I got one of each color of the 11" inseam except in white. I love the bermuda short length too  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV- Shorts

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

This recent presentation with Antonella - Gary sounded desperate. Practically pleading with people to buy his shorts. 

Gary said that everyone wears shorts.  He can't possibly know what everyone wears.  Exaggerate much?!?!  I don't wear them, and other than some french terry shorts that I wear as pajama shorts, I haven't worn them in about 25 years.  

I know a whole bunch of people who DO NOT WEAR shorts.  As a matter of fact, I only know one person around here who does wear shorts.

Everyone wears shorts until he's selling crops, capris or dresses. Then no one will wear shorts anymore because everyone hates their legs.  LOL

I don't even know how much these shorts are.  I have no interest so I never even looked at the price.  I just know they are a knit and yes they do look like you'd find them at Walmart for about $9.99.

As an aside, I was in Walmart last weekend for something or other and happened to walk through the women's clothing area.  I found the cutest pair of knit crop pants for a little under $10.00.  They have a wide elastic waistband, side pockets and a seam down the front of each leg.  For knock around the house pants, they are great and look just like something D&C would sell for probably $24.99.  I've already washed them and they came out perfect.  No shrinking, no color fading, no pilling.  

Regular Contributor

I agree with you, I thought I was being too critical. I am sure that they would be fine for relaxing around the house but they are pushing them as stylish, showing them with spike heels and such..Really??? They are not a fashion statement and don't look good on everyone. One poor model this morning ( I know my judgement) was stuffed into them and they did her no servjce. She was a full- figured attractive young lady but the shorts are not for her. I can say that because she has full thighs like mine and I would never wear those, for that matter shorts ever. My reaction was ouch!  QVC is pushing too much lately you must have this or get this color sell,sell, sell. Not everything for everyone.  I absolutely cannot wear orange or bright yellow no matter how much they push it. People literally cringe if I do.  We just have to have confidence in ourselves and not be sold a bunch of baloney that you simply MUST have these.