Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

They are so OOOGELY!  (UGLY!)  They would have to pay me to wear those shoe boats!

I think they are super cute!

As do I, and I'd wear them in a heartbeat if I hand't already bought 2 pairs of boots this year for inclement weather. (Bogs)

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Why does anyone get upset if someone says they don't like something?

I didn't go on and on about it.  I didn't even call it "names".  I didn't insult anyone.

I just said NO to it.

@QueenDanceALot

In case you're referring to me, I wasn't upset nor insulted  at all! As I said, people like different styles and that's a good thing! 

I appreciate and respect everyone's opinon, whether it agrees with mine or not!

You certainly did NOT insult me (if you're referring to me in this post) and I hope we're all good.....I would never want a misunderstanding to change that!

I did think you were insulted and I felt badly about that.

I hope you love your new shoe booties and feel free to tell me you don't like a TSV shoe that I like!  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I think the TSV boots probably fit into a category similar to my "so ugly they are too cute to resist" category. lol

My Jambus fit in that category. IMO, my Jambus are pretty ugly; straps all over the place with big black soles that make it look like I am wearing rubbers over shoes... But I could not resist them. And I get compliments on them! They are different.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I think the TSV boots probably fit into a category similar to my "so ugly they are too cute to resist" category. lol

My Jambus fit in that category. IMO, my Jambus are pretty ugly; straps all over the place with big black soles that make it look like I am wearing rubbers over shoes... But I could not resist them. And I get compliments on them! They are different.

I like some Jambus too and still think they're ugly, but yes, SO UGLY that they veer into cute.  I still don't know how that works, but it does.

I like those Fly London shoes (many of them anyway) and they fit that category for me. 

I guess everyone's Ugly To Cute is different.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I didn't go on and on about it.  I didn't even call it "names".  I didn't insult anyone.

I just said NO to it.

@QueenDanceALot

In case you're referring to me, I wasn't upset nor insulted  at all! As I said, people like different styles and that's a good thing! 

You certainly did NOT insult me (if you're referring to me in this post) and I hope we're all good.....I would never want a misunderstanding to change that!

I hope you love your new shoe booties and feel free to tell me you don't like a TSV shoe that I like!  Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALot

Awww, you're so sweet to feel bad or care that you might have insulted me, but believe me you didn't at all!

I've always enjoyed your posts and our interactions and will certainly continue to do so!Heart

Even if you don't like my ugly boots!!! LOL! LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I just said NO to it.

@QueenDanceALot

@QueenDanceALot

Awww, you're so sweet to feel bad or care that you might have insulted me, but believe me you didn't at all!

I've always enjoyed your posts and our interactions and will certainly continue to do so!Heart

Even if you don't like my ugly boots!!! LOL! LOL!

I like you too!

I'm wearing some wedges today that I think a couple chicks in the office think are ugly.

I just wave my foot at them as they pass.

Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

LOL! Yep, keep waving them GF, all that matters is that you like them!

Smiley love 172.GIF
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Ugly and cheap looking with embellished or printed leather. Yecch.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Ugly and cheap looking with embellished or printed leather. Yecch.

Loved them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Me, too!