Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Why does anyone get upset if someone says they don't like something?

I didn't go on and on about it.  I didn't even call it "names".  I didn't insult anyone.

I just said NO to it.

@QueenDanceALot  That's usually what happens when you voice an opinion on here.  It's like a contest to see who's opinion is the right one!

No one is upset if you didnt' like it!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1, thank you!! 😃😉

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate

We both got the 'Sweetie Pie' since we tend to wear more black or dark denim in the winter and the pattern is very subtle, not bright/garish at all.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom, super cute!!! I have never tried this brand before. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@KingstonsMom, which pattern did you get??? I think they are cute! 

sweetie pie--she got, LOL

She may see this, but she e'mailed me!

@winamac1 

Smiley MSN Emoticon 143.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@KingstonsMom, super cute!!! I have never tried this brand before. 

@loveschocolate

I discovered them about 2 years ago. I have venous inefficiency in one of my legs, which means that I have swelling in the ankle, foot and calf in that leg.

These shoes were recommended to me by my Dr. and once I tried them, I never looked back.

The owners of this company are 2 podiatrists, just google 'Alegria by PG Light" for more info!

Honored Contributor

I won't call them ugly.  But they are weird looking.  I get that the sandals are popular and QVC wanted to cash in with a fall/winter verision but something went very wrong in the design process....very wrong.

Trusted Contributor
  • @KingstonsMom. Thank you for your review.  I ordered the Sweetie Pie.  I am 72.  They will work great for doing my errands in " style ".  I don't care for those other rubber shoes people wear here all the time.  In my area we normally have rainy springs and falls with unknown snow sneaking in.  I have plenty of snow boots from ankles almost to my knees but I do not like to wear them running around in puddles.  They will look good with my jeans and slacks.  I will not wear with skirts and dresses.  They should arrive before our next rain unless the weatherman is wrong again.  82 today and low 69s next week with no rain.  We need it but not as much as other parts of the country.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I won't call them ugly.  But they are weird looking.  I get that the sandals are popular and QVC wanted to cash in with a fall/winter verision but something went very wrong in the design process....very wrong.

Hello.

They are, in my opinion, not the least bit "weird" looking.  This style is all over Nordstom and other websites!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Why does anyone get upset if someone says they don't like something?

I didn't go on and on about it.  I didn't even call it "names".  I didn't insult anyone.

I just said NO to it.

I don't think anyone gets upset by saying someone doesn;'t like them. But others said they were "ugly" and your first post saying NOOOOOOOO, implies the very same thing.

No need to call out something you don't like as ugly. A simple "not my style" will always suffice in a courteous world.