Esteemed Contributor

I take no issues with the shoes.  It is just I don't pay that much for anything I buy.  I go to outlets, I shop online where there are deals. And I am not without shoes, I feel like a collector.  

Respected Contributor

To each his own...

They just are not my style.

Honored Contributor

BTW, we ordered early and have already received ours and they are so cute on the foot, especially with leggings, jeggings, reg. jeans and slacks!

I personally don't care for the look of them with skirts/dresses.

The faux fur is not just around the collar of the boot, but it is throughout the shoe until right where your toes start. Reminds me a lot of my beloved Uggs!

And they do not run small at all, I ordered my usual Alegria/Birkenstock size and I have plenty of room for a thick sock if I choose, so no need to size up.

Thank you so much to the OP for starting this thread and giving me a platform to express my opinion on these so comfy boots, even though it's the opposite of theirs!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Shoe Boot

[ Edited ]

If I liked them, I wouldn't care what others thought and wouldn't be offended if they expressed otherwise.  

Of course they aren't for everyone ... but then my style of shoes/boots aren't for everyone,  either.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Don't let them get you down.  I have a couple dozen pairs of Alegrias, mostly bought from discount sources.  I first discovered them on Zulily long before QVC carried them.  On my foot, they're the most comfortable shoes in the world.  I didn't get the boots because where I live, I don't need boots, but as boots go, I thought they were cute and will probably last a lifetime.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

They are so OOOGELY!  (UGLY!)  They would have to pay me to wear those shoe boats!

Honored Contributor

Why does anyone get upset if someone says they don't like something?

I didn't go on and on about it.  I didn't even call it "names".  I didn't insult anyone.

I just said NO to it.

Honored Contributor

Besides the fact that I don't like them (honestly, when I saw them in the Insider, my reaction was "you gotta be kidding me"), I just can't imagine where I would ever wear something like this.  For me, they have no purpose.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Shoe Boot

[ Edited ]

These are just weird looking. This is coming from a girl who loves some clunky shoes,lol.  They look like the shoe/boots in the drawings in my childhood books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. But often people laugh at my Dr Martens, Uggs,Minnetonka fringed boots,and "Stevie Nicks" platforms. I'm okay with it. To each their own.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Heart

Hey sweet lady!

Oh, I take no offense at all, as I said, I buy what I like and think looks good on me and I couldn't care less if anyone else likes it and I really don't say that in a mean spirited way at all!

Everyone has different tastes in everything, including fashion and that's what makes fashion so fun and interesting, IMO!

I see lots of fun fashions that I wish I could still wear, but know that I can't unless I was 20-30 years younger, LOL!

I've always been very much a free spirit....a hippie from way back. I think everyone should wear what makes them feel good!

Truth be told (and I may regret admitting this, but 'back in the day', I dressed a lot like Stevie Nicks in gauze flowy fabrics, etc., LOL!

Besides, nobody has the power to get me down, unless I give it to them.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.