Thanks, I feel better.

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

or whatever it is.

No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thanks, I feel better.

LOL ...   I agree!

Respected Contributor

Not very attractive.  But as they say, you can't have both comfort and pretty in one package when it comes to shoes.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair for my DD and myself and we love them!

Fortunately, we buy what WE like and could care less what anyone else thinks! LOL!

Hope you're both happy with whatever your next shoe purchase is, no matter how many 'others' may not like them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

ITA it's ugly

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I thought they were kind of cute in a different way, and Alegria does have a very comfortable footbed.  The main reason why I didn't order them is because their shoes tend to make my feet extremely hot and sweaty!  I can deal with that if it's an open back shoe, but in a boot, I know I'd be swimming in sweat!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

When I saw it last night, I was a bit shocked.  I really couldn't find anything about it that would make me order.   I've never been excited about that brand.MO

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Not very attractive.  But as they say, you can't have both comfort and pretty in one package when it comes to shoes.

Yes you can!

I have a number of cute shoes that are comfortable.  I don't do shoes that hurt.  Unless I'm just on a dinner date.  Then all bets are off.

Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Yeah, the TSV is really REALLY bad. I think I actually mouthed "yikes" when I first saw it.

For those who ordered it, enjoy! Smiley LOL

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

I think they're cute, but not in the budget.