Frequent Contributor

OHhhh  where is quality control!!!!!

Cheap looking because the plaids/design are NOT matched front to back or side to side.

I would not buy these ever!

Honored Contributor

Kohl's has a wide choice of family pjs from kids to dogs..they have sale going on with Kohl's ca$h incentive and % off for charge customers.

Super Contributor

I totally agree!!  These look like $10 PJs they sell at mass retail on Black Friday that are super cheap quality.

Overall I like Muk Luks, especially their cabin socks, but this TSV is a thumbs down for me.  Definitely would have bought it if it was better quality and cuter colors / styles.

Respected Contributor

I was shopping at Kohl's today,looking for some warm, flannel pajamas. I looked and looked, every thing I touched, was thin and flimsy. No matter the price, the quality was really  lacking. I must add tho, the prices were low. Guess you get what you pay for. I'll have to go else where for pjs that might last a bit longer than a few washings. and wearings. Glad I didn't order from them on line.

Respected Contributor

@floridagal46 wrote:

OHhhh  where is quality control!!!!!

Cheap looking because the plaids/design are NOT matched front to back or side to side.

I would not buy these ever!

I totally agree, one look at the mismatched patterns, no thank you. 

These scream "cheap." 

Esteemed Contributor

Yea...VERY noticeable...

What were they thinking?

Respected Contributor

I think they are cute!

Trusted Contributor

While I have a couple of PJ sets, I much prefer a below the knee nightgown.  And not one that costs $75 or is made of polyester.  So another item I shop for elsewhere.   But thanks for reminding me I need a couple of new nightgowns for the year.  Also, stop with the advanced orders, present it when you have it to ship.

Respected Contributor
That wouldn’t bother me on a $30 pair of seasonal pajamas.
Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

While I have a couple of PJ sets, I much prefer a below the knee nightgown.  And not one that costs $75 or is made of polyester.  So another item I shop for elsewhere.   But thanks for reminding me I need a couple of new nightgowns for the year.  Also, stop with the advanced orders, present it when you have it to ship.

I don't like pajamas either; I feel like I'm sleeping in clothes.  I'm a night shirt girl; knee length for me.

Agreeing with others who have said these look like they're very poorly made.  The fabric, polyester, wouldn't be my choice either.  Guess it's just the season for Q inferior quality "gifts."