Honored Contributor

TSV Jeggings 10/7/19

[ Edited ]

If you look at the picture on the home page, the jeggings are all bunched up at the ankles on Kim.  They were also bunched up on the models.  Not a good deal at all.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The other picture on the home page is utterly tasteless, IMHO.  Yikes!

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

The other picture on the home page is utterly tasteless, IMHO.  Yikes!

Not surprising considering who's posing for the picture.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

If you look at the picture on the home page, the jeggings are all bunched up at the ankles on Kim.  They were also bunched up on the models.  Not a good deal at all.

@Katcat1 

I don’t understand the bunching either. I always thought jeggings and leggings were supposed to be flat & smooth all the way down. Don’t like the look. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Jeggings 10/7/19

[ Edited ]

I really like Kim but not these jeggings.  

I just posted in the TSV thread, I'm really over jeggings and skinny jeans right now.  I want a nice straight leg jean.

Honored Contributor

I bought 3 pairs. Here's why:

1) The way they fit at the ankle reminds me of real slim straight cut jeans (at least the ones I have).

2) The pictures of the models (not the video) show them NOT skintight but more of a loose fit around the tush and hips and legs. Again, the way my slim, straight cut jeans look.

3) 32 inseam is great for all my flats and winter muck boots. 

If I wanted tights/leggings, I would buy dark blue or light blue. You don't have to buy jeggings (hate this name) to fit skin-tight; that's how THEY are wearing them on air and honestly, I don't think it flatters most women (back to the discussion of "are leggings meant to be worn as pants"). Because I'm short waisted and an apple, I am NEVER going to wear anything that stops at my waist or tuck it in; a fuller cut jean in the leg looks horrible with tunic length/oversized sweaters so a slim cut is perfect for me. Sadly, the only way find jeans to fit me is going with pull-ons. 

I just hope these fit. I'm sending back 3 different pairs of NYDJ because of the bizarre cut; all pull-ons. Bleh.

Honored Contributor

They are an easy pass for me because there are no belt loops. I have no hips and my butt is so flat that all my pants fall down eventually. I need to wear a belt to keep them up.

Respected Contributor

I can’t justify the price.

Respected Contributor

I just returned a pair of her jeggings.  The back pockets were SO thick!  Anything worn over them - lightweight cardigan or blouse or whatever - showed a big lumpy mess where the pockets were.  I never use pockets anyway and I would love to see some designers delete the back pockets from their designs.  I don't like the extra bumpage.  Smiley Happy