Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Forgot to answer your question!  Yes, a few of the "cool" guys in my hometown wore them (mostly the football players)!  

Honored Contributor

@jpie

I wouldn't say 2 sizes; you're right about the waist. I took a 25 and these were a 23. I still got in to them but it was really just a commentary on how men think. I thought it was funny...

BTW that 'flap' thingy is awful!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think that type of pant is cute in a more casual material like a french terry or different knit.  Wendy Williams had some really cute ones. 

IMO they look good with an athletic type of shoe or even a casual flip-flop.  I think they look ridiculous with heels.

That entire outfit Pat has on looks horrible IMO.  They looke like I Dream of Jeannie pants and then with the heel and the cuff at the top of the bootie she is wearing......no.  Just no.    

@Lipstickdiva -

I had the same thought. They look like haram pants to me - and, unless one is a genie or some such thing, there is no reason to wear haram pants. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV JOGGER PANTS

[ Edited ]

I could not sleep so saw the midnight presentation.  I am glad to read I am not the only one who did not get the high heels with such casual pants.  Also, the sizing seemed off. The vendor said she was wearing a small while a model who appeared to be a similar build was wearing a large. 

I did laugh when I read posts comparing the banded bottom to little boys' PJs.  It brought back such sweet memories.

Respected Contributor

Jeannie paired the look with these shoes:IDOJAdultCostume

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Made my 1st purchase in this line, the TSV pants in black + the long sleeved 'count your blessings' tshirt. Enjoyed seeing Courtney/Inspired Style last night. She & Deanna sold me, love their style! Yes, I will wear them with shooties as well as casual including sandals. 

@sunshine45 - are these more a 'wear at home' apparel. Hope there isn't the issue of pilling like the cuddle duds line. 

@Chi-town girl

the bottoms that i have are definitely loungewear or wear at home apparel. they are pretty thin, but very comfortable. i really like the line for loungewear. i have not had any pilling problems.

Watching Shawn's accessory show. Love how she has styled the TSV pants. She looks great! I have the earlier version of those Fisher shooties they are presenting. They are soooo comfy for a higher heeled boot. I'm tempted to buy the olive suede.

Love Amandas look too - sweater dress, obi belt, gray shooties, sharp! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

One of the worst styles I've ever seen. Harem pants. That's all I see and if you have a belly/butt...just say no.

Honored Contributor

I might wear these very casually with a tank top and keds.  The fabric is just way too casual to wear them with heels.

Some jogger pants do look cute with heels, but those are made of a dressier fabric.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen anyone at  the gym in this kind of pant.

Honored Contributor

I don't see people at the gym in these either.  I see people out and about in them, but very casually.  Never with a heel. I just personally don't think these are a dressy style of pants and that's why I think they only look good very casually and in a casual fabric.

I didn't see a full shot of Kerstin but from what I did see, they looked okay on her.  The legs weren't as voluminous on her as they were on Pat.  I didn't see what shoes she had with them but she was hosting a Fly London show so my guess is she would have had on something from that show.