Honored Contributor

You probably can buy these at Walmart for a lot less.  This is not a look for everyone and will look very sloppy if worn with only a tee shirt.  Perhaps with a Hoodie the look could fly.  However, I am still not sold on the pants.  In another thread one lady said "Hammer Time."  I could picture him clearly.  She hit the nail on the head.  I laughed so hard.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Oh no!  I remember these!  Thanks for a good laugh from the  vault  of my life experiences!  Heart

@jpie

I liked them...Not sure I could pull them off now but I enjoyed them back in the day.

Can't recall the occasion but I'll never forget my boyfriend buying me a whole outfit; the pants, top, etc. Well apparently they were out of my size in the color he wanted for me so he went DOWN 2 inches in the waist! lol

Respected Contributor

I saw them in The Insider and decided I didn't want another Q knit that pills and stretches! 

Frequent Contributor

I think any flat would be cute w/these joggers. Sketchers,Tieks etc. I do agree the heels are a bit much,but some ppl can pull that look off.(not me) I didn't think it looked that bad. They appear to be a dressier jogger? If they are, I will be wearing my flats w/them. I'll let you know when I get mine.

Honored Contributor

Made my 1st purchase in this line, the TSV pants in black + the long sleeved 'count your blessings' tshirt. Enjoyed seeing Courtney/Inspired Style last night. She & Deanna sold me, love their style! Yes, I will wear them with shooties as well as casual including sandals. 

@sunshine45 - are these more a 'wear at home' apparel. Hope there isn't the issue of pilling like the cuddle duds line. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Made my 1st purchase in this line, the TSV pants in black + the long sleeved 'count your blessings' tshirt. Enjoyed seeing Courtney/Inspired Style last night. She & Deanna sold me, love their style! Yes, I will wear them with shooties as well as casual including sandals. 

@sunshine45 - are these more a 'wear at home' apparel. Hope there isn't the issue of pilling like the cuddle duds line. 

@Chi-town girl

the bottoms that i have are definitely loungewear or wear at home apparel. they are pretty thin, but very comfortable. i really like the line for loungewear. i have not had any pilling problems.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@jpie

that is a dude!

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.07.57 PM.png

I don't recall men wearing these; do you?? (even though I found lots of pics)

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

the bottoms that i have are definitely loungewear or wear at home apparel. they are pretty thin, but very comfortable. i really like the line for loungewear. i have not had any pilling problems.

@sunshine45 - thx for your feedback. I'm happy to see contemporary apparel TSV's and nice price point to give this brand a try. I lucked out grabbing that t in my size. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Yes, the black pair is a male model for sure.  I never owned a pair, but my sister had a pair that were more like the male picture, except, they had the faded look like the female model.  Her pair did not have the asymmetrical flap however.

At least your boyfriend tried to get you the newest and hippest look even though they were two sizes too small. It was all about the way that the waist fit.