Honored Contributor

Here is a photo Kerstin posted on her FB page in the jogger pants.  This looks cute.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, shoes, phone and indoor

Valued Contributor

Kerstin looks very cute in them 

Pat has very thin legs so that might account for the volume.  I don't know if she sized up in them either 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here is a photo Kerstin posted on her FB page in the jogger pants.  This looks cute.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, shoes, phone and indoor

Notice that the letg is tucked into boots so that funky ankle band is hidden. These look like any pair of loose pants tucked in to a pair of boots. Or maybe those are ankle warmers she wearing; not sure. But she has the ankle band covered up and that is key.

Valued Contributor

It looks like she's wearing high top Rykas 

Honored Contributor

As I recall. Rinna's joggers like most of the other ones I have seen were dressier and not quite as full.  This Tsv is just sweat pants with an elastic at the ankle.  They really are leisure wear.  But some fashion challeged lady is going to believe the blah blah blah and show up at a wedding with them on....with 4 inch heels.

Trusted Contributor

I wore this style for years, but they were nurses scrub pants. Practical at the time.

Honored Contributor

Jogger style pants are not a new phenomenon. There are some really nice options from Danica Patrick, Serena, Giuliana - more youthful, contemporary. It's quite a popular look. I don't understand all the hand wrenching comments, don't you guys get out & about??? Woman LOL

There are limited contemporary fashion options at Q. Nice to see more new, esp TSV's.  Thanks Q!!!

I'm thinking about this jogger from Danica. @Sunnycorle - is this what you picked up & like? I also like the jacket. 

Warrior by Danica Patrick French Terry and Mesh Jogger
517-857
Warrior by Danica Patrick French Terry and Mesh Jogger

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I agree with @Chi-town girl -- this style isn't anything new; it's been around for some time.  I don't see wearing these with any heel, but with athletic shoes if you want to be casual/comfortable for leisure wear.  I could see walking a dog or running some errands in them on the weekend.  But perhaps if you have the right body type -- not sure they would suit mine.  And if they are lightweight, you could also use them as pajama bottoms.  But some of the others I've seen are heavier and more like sweatpants.

Honored Contributor

If you have nice legs and want to hide them, these pants will do that, lol. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

If you have nice legs and want to hide them, these pants will do that, lol. JMHO.

Lol. Sounds like something my grammy would say Woman LOL  

my response is b/c I have nice legs do I have to 'display' them every day? Only wearing skirts, dress and leggings?  I love a mix of styles that includes a variety of pants, skirts, dresses. And a mix of classic + contemporary. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri