Respected Contributor

You are correct. I got my jacket out and it is A235368 and no longer available. I do not have A 199936. All I looked under was bling buttons.

Honored Contributor

To be frank I'm sick to death of all the stretchy knits BUT I must admit the TSV looked great on everyone during the mdnight presentation!

The cowl neck tunic sweater they showed was very nice too.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I found two twill jean jackets (tan and a black) that I hadn't worn in years.  Goodwill now has them.  

Just isn't my style now.

@ALRATIBA

I used to have several cotton or twill denim jackets in various colors, but I rarely wore them. I got rid of mine too. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like this jacket. My only hesitation is that when the camera was up close to Gary showing the side pocket, I could see that it is very small, not deep at all.

Not 100% deal breaker, but I hate not being able to put my phone in my pocket without worrying that it will fall out. I leave my purse behind when I am just going to a g-kid sports game, but always have my phone.

I love zip pockets personally, but I don't think we will ever see that from Denim and Co. It would increase the price I am sure, and I think D&C is getting expensive as it is.

Honored Contributor

I like it and I have a jacket in that fabric.  I really like that it has zip and is just a bit longer than a classic jean jacket.  I put it on my wishlist in blush because it's much to early for me to even think about spring clothes.

Honored Contributor

@tansy I also ordered a pink one and a white one.  I also have (what I guess) are short arms. 

I say that because it seems like everything I buy on QVC is way too long in the arms!  It's crazy sometimes how long it is.

I always take that into account which I purchase anything with long sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@tansy I also ordered a pink one and a white one.  I also have (what I guess) are short arms. 

I say that because it seems like everything I buy on QVC is way too long in the arms!  It's crazy sometimes how long it is.

I always take that into account which I purchase anything with long sleeves.

The pink is a flattering shade, @Annabellethecat66.  Hope we like the jackets.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch

LandsEnd has some lightweight jackets with zipper pockets.  E.g. Item #506970AG9.  Get on their mailing list for sales notices.  At the moment, there is 50% off one full price item.  The lightweght fleece is $59.95 ... you could get it for $30!

I agree with you re zipper pockets.  A must have on casual outerwear.

----------------------------

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I really like this jacket. My only hesitation is that when the camera was up close to Gary showing the side pocket, I could see that it is very small, not deep at all.

Not 100% deal breaker, but I hate not being able to put my phone in my pocket without worrying that it will fall out. I leave my purse behind when I am just going to a g-kid sports game, but always have my phone.

I love zip pockets personally, but I don't think we will ever see that from Denim and Co. It would increase the price I am sure, and I think D&C is getting expensive as it is.

Esteemed Contributor

I want my jean jacket to be denim.  I have an LLBean and a Guess that I’ll keep.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I have A199936 Jean jacket by Demin & Co. and really like it. It comes in more colors and has bling buttons. About $5 more than tsv. I am still on the fence about the tsv. Looked tight on Carolyn Gracie.

They need to put her correct size on the rack for her to show us.

Think she may had at one time worn a large, but, times change.