Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Denim & Co anywhere jersey t-shirt sets

Just an update---

I sent my two sets back to exchange for another size.  Today I received an email that said QVC refunded my account because they didn't have any available to exchange so they sent me a refund.  Guess I won't know if the new size worked or not.

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle. IMO that's for the best. Take the money and run! 😄
Respected Contributor

Did anyone purchase and receive these and NOT have problems with sizing, etc.? They sold a lot of them, and I wonder if the people who had difficulties were outliers.

Respected Contributor

Mine are fine. It was exactly what I expected at this price point.
Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Did anyone purchase and receive these and NOT have problems with sizing, etc.? They sold a lot of them, and I wonder if the people who had difficulties were outliers.

I will post a review when my order is delivered,  hasn't shipped yet Woman Frustrated I have several Q orders that are still in prcoess including Lisa Rinna pants that I ordered on 5/31

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

I sent mine back last week for an exchange and it still hasn't gotten there! Somewhere in limbo. I assume I will also get a refund, as I doubt they have any left in the size I want. Did you get the shipping refunded, if they can't fulfill your exchange?  

Honored Contributor

@gr mt girl. Yes you do and if you don't Cust Serv will refund it to you.
Honored Contributor

I thought the tees ran a tad smaller and I could do with a little less stretch.  3% would be fine.  The colors are beautiful the taupe and lavender so I would give a thumbs up overall.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love this Skinny Girl top so much, I just bought my third one this morning since I got a coupon.

Made of jersey, doesn't shrink, never wrinkles & not see-thru when wearing it. I may end up with all colors but its getting limited. 672-164  - 32.00 Skinnygirl Daphne High-Low Tee with Cutout

It is longer in the front than shows in this pic and not a huge high low hem. I have the purple, pink and now black.