New Contributor

TSV Breezies BRA, BREEZIES VENDORS IT WOULD BE NICE IF.......

It would be great if Breezies would consider carrying larger than a triple D. I am a size 8 in pants and a small/ medium in tops but wear a 36  G bra ( G is only one size larger than the DDD).. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would love to try this brand but know that the largest size would not fit me. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Breezies BRA, BREEZIES VENDORS IT WOULD BE NICE IF.......

@dbroNice is correct.  I can't even buy a bra at Soma and at Nordstrom, they had exactly one bra  -  and that bra was just okay, not great.  Cost twice what almost all Breezies cost.

I might not order from Breezies even if the bra was supposedly my size.  Ten days ago I spent a long time with the most experienced fitter at a local bra shop.  Once again, very few of the offerings in my measured sizes actually made me comfortable and gave me the lift I need.  Very frustrating, I know.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops @dbro   Have you ever checked out Bare Necessities?  I have been buying my bras (online) from them for years and am very happy with my purchases.  Unfortunately I pay more for my bras than what Breezies sell for, but I am very happy and comfortable and stylish in their offerings.  Happy shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714TY Adding them to my notes.