Frequent Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

I wish I could wear them, but I have 34" hips and need a 32" inseam.  Even her XST or 2T sizes are huge on me.

I'm with you. I tried for two years and finally gave up. In the DG world of vanity sizing, she needs to make 00s. And shorter rises on Talls.

@I've had a similar experience with DG's superstretch vanity sizing. I had luck a few years ago with one style of her non-vanity-sized jeans (non-superstretch) and have 3 pairs which I still wear frequently. My most recent purchase from @ 18 months ago was not designed for my body shape, i.e., I have the body of an 8th grade boy -- no hips, no backside, ETC.)  I didn't even have to try them on to know that I was returning them pronto. Inseam was okay, but that's it. Everything else, NOPE. Not even sure 00s would work ... and that's nuts. I'm not *that* small!

Frequent Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I wear a medium in most QVC bottoms, but need a large in DG2 jeggings.  It's interesting to read that most of you find that they are sized too big.

Agree, same here, I put measurements into the size chart and it recommends the same as my normal size, I don't get the size down advice either. 

Respected Contributor

Re: TS Presale DG2 Jeggings

[ Edited ]

I don't mean to sound like a complainer but I am on overload with all of various DG2 fabrications.  ThisStretch, ThatStretch...legging, jegging, skinnies, bootcut.  I can't keep track of them all let alone understand which would work best for my body type. 

QVC isn't too far behind with the many D&Co varieties.

I could adjust to the vanity sizing after one mistake, but Diane's many fabrics with their varying levels of spandex wear differently and, most important for me, feel different one to the next.  I would have to hear RAVE reviews before I gave DG2 jeans another chance.

(Ok, ok...I know -- I am officially a big complainer on this topic).

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering them because I have an HSN card and it will be free for me to return them if need be.

I stuck with my normal DG size.  I watched a presentation last night and while I didn't hear what size either the host or Diane said they were wearing, the host said to stick with your normal DG size.  I have heard the host in the past say she could size down to a 4 in DG's bottoms when she is normally an 8!!!!  However, I personally thought the ones she had on last night looked too tight and she should have gone up a size. 

I hope these aren't like the Evine OSO Casual jeans I bought that really don't feel like jeans at all.  The outside of them is okay but the inside is a black, satiny smooth finish and they slide down something awful. 

Respected Contributor

Re: TS Presale DG2 Jeggings

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

I hope you love these DG2s.  Please report back on them.  In mentioning the Evine OSO jeans you touch on an issue that means a lot to me:  the feel. Don't get me wrong, I love having a touch of spandex. I honestly think it makes the fit a little better.  But too much spandex and other fibers woven in and the look and feel of a real pair of denim jeans gets lost.

Respected Contributor

I just received the jeggings in the dark wash.  I love them!  They are a little loose in the waist, but I need the large for my legs.  They are very flattering and just as comfy as described.  I'm 5'7" and the regular length is perfect.  I always notice the jeggings that Leah wears on Saturday mornings with the subtle shading on the front of the legs and these have that same look.  For those who ordered, I hope you like them.

Frequent Contributor

We prefer QVC products--can't beat their quality.  why don't you ask your question on HSN's website instead?

Respected Contributor

@DesertD  I'm sorry that you don't like that we're discussing a clothing line from another shopping channel.  The title clearly stated that this is about DG2 Jeggings.  Since this was your first post, I recommend that you skip over the topics that are of no interest to you.

Honored Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

We prefer QVC products--can't beat their quality.  why don't you ask your question on HSN's website instead?

We discuss all brands here.  If the moderators don't like it, they will delete the posts.  If they don't have a problem with it, I'm not sure why others would, especially since the title of the thread was pretty clear.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I gave up on this brand.  I own several pair of DG2, and I have also sent many back due to poor fit and poor quality.  None of the ones I kept fit the same.  And, they ARE NOT flattering if they don't fit correctly.  There is nothing flattering about constantly pulling up your pants because they have stretched out.  Even if you manage to figure out your size, that doesn't guarantee you will have the same fit with the next order.  My opinion is ladies get caught up in the hype on this line, and when I hear them brag about the price being so fantastic after I have sent items back because the seams came apart, I just shake my head in amazement that they can get away with that.  It's not unique to that channel.  I see it here too, and the ladies who keep the brand alive no matter what the quality is.