Trusted Contributor

Your experience is , shall we say , unique.  More than 120,000 pairs of jeggings were purchased in one day,  the very first time aired, sight unseen.  That's how well DG2 fits and wears.  She's sold 8 Million jeans because they fit., reliably!  The models HSN chooses vary in size and shape and height and weight and they all look great in their DG2. Where else will you find a truly bottom heavy, short model and a 3X model on the same stage with the 00 and XXS 5'10" models?   

DG2 continues to be offered in the original classic denim because some of us prefer the feel of traditional denim.  Superstretch is phenomenal, a true stretchy denim not sweat pants with a denim like treatment (paint). The new Flexstretch is like Isaac's 24/7 only in denim!  how fabulous!  

Can't wait for the boot cut in Flexstretch !

Honored Contributor

The flex stretch jeggins so far have great reviews out of the 25 written. But if you read the reviews, they are all over the place regarding fit.  Some say they were too big using the size chart, some say they were too tight and she needed to go up a size, some say they fit true to size!  LOL 

Just because a lot of them sold, doesn't mean they are all kept, liked or worn.  When you consider that 120,000 pair were sold, to get a little over 1,000 reviews is only a drop in the bucket.  What about all the other purchases who don't bother to leave a review, good or bad.

I purchased a pair of bootcut jeggings in black from one of her last TSs.  Diane swore up and down they were a true, saturated black.  I got them home and you can see white threads throughout them everywhere.  I wore them a couple times and donated them because I hate the look of the fabric.      

Honored Contributor

just received mine today in the indigo and in the black.....espresso is on waitlist. they fit SO WELL! i can only wear her jeggings, not her regular jeans. love the smooth flat silhouette in the front. i have hips and a booty and i stayed with my regular hsn size large. if you are not hippy or well endowed in the booty then you can probably go down a size easily. i am 5'7" and bought the talls. i can probably also wear the regulars. these will look great with any type of heel or flat or boot/shootie. i will be ordering more of these......probably the gray and might try a color. so very comfortable and can be worn year round.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I bought 3 pair - indigo, black and expresso on waitlist.  I received the indigo and the black and love them.  They feel and look wonderful on.  Very slimming.  On the sizing it said I should order a large - I always for as long as I can remember - order a medium.  Glad I stuck with my intuition, although I don't think there would be too much difference between the two sizes.  They are pretty flexible.